• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 - 7.72 Server?

Aldoria

Reaction score
Looking to run a client from 7.6-7.72. I've done some searches and found a few different servers, Nostalrius, OTX, the RealOTs Cip files, etc...
Just can't seem to find a guide on how to set up a website to connect to these servers and get these servers running. I am assuming a guide must exist out there, because there are all kinds of these servers that are popping up and people are playing them!
Can someone please point me in the right direction of a good guide to set up a server with this version?

Solution
The version depends on which server you have downloaded, If you downloaded a 10.98 server then you'll be using 10.98 server or if you downloaded any of the ones you mentioned above "Nostalrius, OTX, the RealOTs Cip" you'll be using the client they are made for.
So all you have to do is downloading a 7.6 or 7.72 and follow any of the tutorials mentioned above to run it.
The version depends on which server you have downloaded, If you downloaded a 10.98 server then you'll be using 10.98 server or if you downloaded any of the ones you mentioned above "Nostalrius, OTX, the RealOTs Cip" you'll be using the client they are made for.
So all you have to do is downloading a 7.6 or 7.72 and follow any of the tutorials mentioned above to run it.

Solution
Thanks I will try that tonight. The first link had some issues when trying to set up with Nostalrius, there was no .exe file to run the server. Maybe I was missing something.

If you don't have .exe file then you'll have to make your own one by compiling the source provided with your datapack by following this
Or you can request someone to upload/compile it for you here Requests

If you don't have .exe file then you'll have to make your own one by compiling the source provided with your datapack by following this
Or you can request someone to upload/compile it for you here Requests

Thank you!

Back