• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6 actions] TP scroll

Solution
//getPlayerLevel(uid)
lua_register(luaState, "getPlayerLevel", ActionScript::luaActionGetPlayerLevel);

//getTilePzInfo(pos) 1 is pz. 0 no pz.
lua_register(luaState, "getTilePzInfo", ActionScript::luaActionGetTilePzInfo);

and exhaust emm try using manarune thing or there is ectoplasma container in illusion engine they are on chomikuj.pl these 2 is what you need for the tp thing 1 for tilePzInfo means it can be used only in DEPO 0 anywhere but depo
why won't you code it yourself? that is XML engine based on yurots (most basic syntax out of all distros) which is missing shit ton of functions.
I believe it might not be even possible to check for PZ actually because PZ is bugged within those otses and u can sometimes even logout with pz

//getPlayerLevel(uid)
lua_register(luaState, "getPlayerLevel", ActionScript::luaActionGetPlayerLevel);

//getTilePzInfo(pos) 1 is pz. 0 no pz.
lua_register(luaState, "getTilePzInfo", ActionScript::luaActionGetTilePzInfo);

and exhaust emm try using manarune thing or there is ectoplasma container in illusion engine they are on chomikuj.pl these 2 is what you need for the tp thing 1 for tilePzInfo means it can be used only in DEPO 0 anywhere but depo

Solution
Damn, I know how to script pretty good and I can barely follow that explanation.
Try to use a bit more punctuation in the future. xD

Thanks, i solved my main problem(checking pz) using
Code:
if getTilePzInfo (getPlayerPosition (cid)) ~= 0 then
because
Code:
if getTilePzInfo (getPlayerPosition (cid)) == 1 then
didn't work correctly for me. Anyway TY for help.

Back