• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter 7.6 Cip tibia looking for scripter

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Hello,

Team 7.6 CipTibia is looking for a scripter. We are almost finished with our server and are looking for a qualified Scripter for our team.
Project consists of rebuilding 7.6 classic tibia the time of fun! Server will be hosted first on a home computer and later on a dedicated server.
We need a serious scripter that knows how to make NPCs and can recreate the classic 7.6 NPCs! For the other Stuff like Mapper and so we already
have the people.
For your work we will be pleased to give you our project as a gift.

If you are have any interest in our project please send OtLand - View Profile: Pro Warbringer a message.

7.6 Ciptibia

As i said in the PM i'll post the specs of my hosting computer. And i will be able to upgrade it in a short time, just need to finnish my driver license irl.

My name is Johan Augustsson and i'm 19 years old.
Living in Sweden.
I've hosted several 7.6 - 8.42 servers with both XML/SQL, with more than 100-160 players.

1969-server-computer.jpg

I will change it to windows XP if it's necessary.
And the speedtest can you check in my forum signature, can take a new speedtest if needed.

Thanks

As i said in the PM i'll post the specs of my hosting computer. And i will be able to upgrade it in a short time, just need to finnish my driver license irl.

My name is Johan Augustsson and i'm 19 years old.
Living in Sweden.
I've hosted several 7.6 - 8.42 servers with both XML/SQL, with more than 100-160 players.

1969-server-computer.jpg

I will change it to windows XP if it's necessary.
And the speedtest can you check in my forum signature, can take a new speedtest if needed.

Thanks

Wasn't they looking for a scripter? Not some hoster?
Correct me if im wrong... HAHAHA

Ye but i was talking with him with private messeges, and said to him that i was going to make a post in his forum thread so he could look at the specs.

We have an scripter already thanks for interests..

@Grinch
Pm me ill talk with you in private..

Thread can be closed

Back