• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 CipTibia

I have missed 7.6 Tibia a hell of a lot. But I am so used to higher experience servers now, I honestly don't see me playing a 7.6 server unless it's atleast 5-10x exp, or is purely War Based.

I like the concept, it's cool and everything. But I don't like the low exp.

Well I will maybe disable rookgard for 1 week every month so it will be more easier to exp but you will have nothing if you go straight to Thais/carlin etc.

There will be a way to buy donations what cost 1 Euro and its a monthly pacc. But you can buy pacc also for 4k ingame by a function called !buypremium and you can buy weekly pacc by buying it ingame also for 1k

Thats not good ;p

if your a lvl 8 on 7.6 tibia 1k is big! :D because its hard to kill a rotworm with a lvl 8 ;/

a serious server, that got proof it will stay online and never get corrupted, and there's no chance there will be Massive Power abusers due to very active staff, and low exp rates, then you could make Premium systems with rl cash, and if you do it should ONLY be rl cash, not ingame cash..

if the server is less serious and so on, you could buy premium for ingame cash, maybe add a donation that allow you to buy premium time, if there are some realy lazy rich kids online...

a serious server, that got proof it will stay online and never get corrupted, and there's no chance there will be Massive Power abusers due to very active staff, and low exp rates, then you could make Premium systems with rl cash, and if you do it should ONLY be rl cash, not ingame cash..

if the server is less serious and so on, you could buy premium for ingame cash, maybe add a donation that allow you to buy premium time, if there are some realy lazy rich kids online...

yes indeed but watch, there are not many people that have paypal or so, or they can't donate by phone since DaoPay blocks some countries

I am done with the project im looking for an good host.. any1 who would fit into hosting he should msg me with a PM!

First post updated

Exp; 8 -> 40{250x} 41 -> 70 {150x} 71 -> 100{100x} 101 -> 130 {50x} 131 -> 150{20x} 151 -> 300{3x}
Drop; 3x
Skills (will consider about them)

Short:

There will be a highstage server and a lowstage server so we will see how thoose 2 server's will go.. But the lowstage server wont go offline for years.. but the highstage our crew will consider what we will do ;)

lols.. 300 will be easy to get and imagine a level 300 on 7.6, He would be possible to solo everything

if some1 nolifes 5 months yes he would get 300 level.. but i doubt he will.. hydras and dl's wont be such a good Xp

And thanks for your critism

Back