• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] Mapping | Screenshots (updated) | Need advice

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my thread for 7.6 mapping only.

Here are my questions:
- What basic places should I try to map?
- What good replacements are there for grass tufs? (they're newer than 7.6)
- Any good tips on good spr's to use (that look cool or are useful, mostly RAW, since the others aren't hard to find)
- When doing stairs from floor 7 to 6 is there any mountain "hole" for stairs that turns south (can only find ones that turns other directions)

Hope you enjoy this thread :) And if anyone wants to contribute with advice other than requested or their own 7.6 maps please do so ;)

Regards, Hellrage

Last edited:
Screenshots

1202-7-6-cave.jpg

Last edited:
That's not far from 7.6 sprites, lol.

You mean i do not only use 7.6 sprites? Or i don't get it lol :p

By the way thanks for posting in my map thread ;)

My next map will be a food shop with the butchers house next to it.. Almost done ;)

I wonder why you would map 7.6?

In my opinion nothing else can replace the grass tufts. Tibia's nature sux without grass tufts (imo).

Basic places? Try a city.

The reason i map 7.6 is because i play a 7.6 server and want to map for it so i train first ;)

Also the mountains and grass (?) is improved in 7.6 which makes the maps better...

Also i think I have found something that can make some bushes a little different.. If you put one piece of town grass under the bush it looks like a small "grass tuf" or smt like that..

Last edited:
Back