• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 otb problem rep++

Raiden

Developer
Reaction score
Hello! in my realsoft 7.6 server i want to add monsters like ghastly dragons, so i check a little in the forum and i found a method and WORKS 100% i can look a ghastly dragon on my server!, the problem is here... i want to add now 4 new items (ghastly dragon corpse), so i added it, but i need to edit the items.otb because when my ghastly dragon die, no one corpse appear, i download the otitemeditor 0.2.2 for edit the otb but when i edit and save it, my server says that is a wrong OTB version, (the itemeditor was for 7.6 servers), so any help? i want to have a originality server...

have you tryed..

<monster name="Ghastly Dragon" nameDescription="a ghastly dragon" race="undead" experience="4600" speed="410" manacost="0">
<health now="7800" max="7800"/>
<look type="351" corpse="11356"/>

Damn man i got the exact same problem!! I edited the orshabaal to be green instead of red, and i edited the corpse to also be green when it dies but now when i try to add it to my items.otb i get a crash, there is something that is not right, please help...

Back