• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] OTChaos

Elementz

Reaction score
Hey, first, this relese was made for someone that did not wish to reveal himself :p
he is a close friend of mine and so he asked me to do it.

so without any further adieu, here ya go

Download Link : OTChaos.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

I have the complete files, but they are not for release because zimtower whom I had working on the source put in backdoors during the project development. the 1337 source was the older chaos pre wallmoving source switch. The contents of the folders uploaded here are useless. Anyone could make a better set of files or server. Chaos ot was only a sucess because the time it happened.

I am the original Admin Death from chaos OT. And people pretending to be me on servers is rather odd, considering chaosot was never a good server really, it just was at the right time and got enough players to have a fighting community, thats all. Anything done on that server would be 100x easier and better now with modern systems.

All I am saying is I downloaded these files, they are junk. anyone out there can do better than a 5yr old set of files without source and near baseline scripting. When I made most of this for the server I didnt know anything about anything....and the scripts/systems used clearly show that. I know anyone trying to make a server now with more modern systems can make a much better one :)

I have the complete files, but they are not for release because zimtower whom I had working on the source put in backdoors during the project development. the 1337 source was the older chaos pre wallmoving source switch. The contents of the folders uploaded here are useless. Anyone could make a better set of files or server. Chaos ot was only a sucess because the time it happened.

I am the original Admin Death from chaos OT. And people pretending to be me on servers is rather odd, considering chaosot was never a good server really, it just was at the right time and got enough players to have a fighting community, thats all. Anything done on that server would be 100x easier and better now with modern systems.

All I am saying is I downloaded these files, they are junk. anyone out there can do better than a 5yr old set of files without source and near baseline scripting. When I made most of this for the server I didnt know anything about anything....and the scripts/systems used clearly show that. I know anyone trying to make a server now with more modern systems can make a much better one :)

its so funny how many people try to impersonate death (bill)...

admin death is not active on these forums, after RoA, he went awol for 2 years or something like that, hes been in flat's vent for the past month now or so. when he came back he said he started working on a new project which is Terra Silente.

Code:
http://terrasil.zapto.org/
thats his website as of now

0pjsC.png

this is the vent he comes in

but you're not wrong, these files are useless, where da source at?

anyways, check out his new shit you imposter, he learned to source edit, he's working from his own pocket now, donation free server ftw

Attachments

• fuck you stop failing.jpg
    fuck you stop failing.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 32 · VirusTotal
Back