• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 RL OTS Login error 'not valid packet size'

Sitasofa

Reaction score
Greetings!
I'm trying to make a real tibia 7.6-7.7 server with x1 rates, so I've looked through the whole forum for a good base for it and I've found a CipSoft Project 7.7 with real map - Tibia Oldschoold Server 1.1.0 Engine, uploaded by Nottinghster like 2-3years ago if I'm right.
I was working 2 days ago to get it started and check it out since the map looks nice, but I can't login. After startup, when I'm trying to login into the server, engine shows me this 'not valid packet size'. Also, the 7.6 tibia client shows me a message 'download our client from the website' but there isn't any client added to the engine. So I really need ur help because I'm stuck.
My question is does anyone have that client or since I'm new at this (had like 6 years break), is it possible that someone can help me out and tell me (shortly atleast) what can I do to get that solved, by making my own client or to make it enable for the engine to login from original tibia 7.6 client with ipchanger.

btw. just to your information, I tried to login by tibia 7.72 client but it gets an error and crashes.
I also tried to contact with Nottinghster, but I didn't get the answer...

Maybe I'm green at all this because of my huge break but I'm doing my best to learn quick.
I'm grateful for any help, advices or links to get this solved.
Regards, Sita.

Back