• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] ThoraOT - discussion thread about an best custom map

2NgT3q2.png
i6lCSja.png
gD9toQN.jpgv

Last edited:
nice map, only thing i dislike if how "tight" some of the places are (the "tombs"), plenty of 1sqm paths, kinda claustrophobic, so easily trappable^^ and not a lot of space to run

nice map, only thing i dislike if how "tight" some of the places are (the "tombs"), plenty of 1sqm paths, kinda claustrophobic, so easily trappable^^ and not a lot of space to run
Good suggestion, it will be changed tho.

Last edited:
IlqEwQh.png

We have added also new outfits to our game:

33333.gif

thra.png

Last edited:
looks nice, any ideas about the start date? maybe make an advertising thread ?

The map wasnt the problem, it was the ddos. Tell us more about the people who u work with and or the protection your server has gotten.

Well,

for me it would be perfect with a bit higher rate skill/Loot
same as exp make it like mid rate or so.
the mana / hp regain should be higher aswell

Then You sayd u have protection DDOS from france right? i'm French u probly took OVH. let me tell you its totaly shit actually , cause most of booter/botnet ande such have script to bypass their crap protection.

Well,

for me it would be perfect with a bit higher rate skill/Loot
same as exp make it like mid rate or so.
the mana / hp regain should be higher aswell

Then You sayd u have protection DDOS from france right? i'm French u probly took OVH. let me tell you its totaly shit actually , cause most of booter/botnet ande such have script to bypass their crap protection.
If you just using their dedicated servers without buyin' cisco from them, then of course it's DDoS able.
We have an CISCO software connected to our dedicated and I can swear that noone will be able to attack us.

@topic
BETA server is starting on Friday 11 Semptember at 18:00 CEST !

Edit:
Account registration has been opened!

Last edited:
Nah most of french booter have the ovh-bypass script , that bypass totaly CICSO/Tilera and wacum

Nah most of french booter have the ovh-bypass script , that bypass totaly CICSO/Tilera and wacum
I don't think so that they can take down a server with physical router that I paid for.
Instead of writing about it, please show me that you are able to take it down with those booters.

I'll come when beta open and i show u if u want :p
tho good luck with this project seem fine , a bit higher rate would be perfect.

Back