• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6war

Choose what you want to be in the server. I taker any kind of suggestions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
hey. Me and shadowsong(well actually me, shadow was teamviewering at the time, ) found a few old servers I made back on otfans time.

1 of those is a 7.6 realmap I could easily turn into a 7.6 war server. would someone be interested or/and join?

I would make people start at some level with basic high/midlevel equip so people could simply enjoy oldschool Pvp! since 36.hopto went down theres not a single good war server with old formula.

Who is up for this ? '

king regard, Blazed

too many options, impossible to get actual results

I will not pick the one with the most votes, its probably just some kind of help for people to complain in the comments so I can get some kind of idea what is favorited and has the best arguments ! start a discussion all of you oldschool fans pls ? :<

BUMP

I think 60-80 is good, else people will run too fast. I prefer a real map city.

I think 60-80 is good, else people will run too fast. I prefer a real map city.

I thought of that one too, eventho doing some hard quests wont be good on those levels which made me think of giving people higher levels but slower movement speed? what would you think about this idea

Back