• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7, poll] High rate or low rate?

High rate or low rate?

• Total voters

Korv

Reaction score
I am currently working on a (not 100%) real map 7.7 server and was wondering whether the OT people wants a low or a high rate server.
So please, vote away! :)

Also, is there interest in a real map 7.7 server? We would be using 7.72 and not 7.6 since there are encryption and graphic engine updates.

Low rate.

I would start a 7.6 project if there was someone who developed a distribution of that client version and kept it updated.

high rate 7.7 will get you the most players as 7.6 is completely infested by botters now + as you said the graphic update is good for some people.

real map will get more players than custom but that's your choice. most people are playing old tibia for the pvp and wars, 7.72 high rate, real map is perfect.

Well, I'm going to let this poll be up here until the server is finished, then we'll see what people want, anyhow, do you guys think I should add softboots or should I leave it be?

The server will be using 7.72.
But as the updates between 7.6 and 7.72 only were technical, it will be exactly the same as a 7.6 server, but with graphic engine updates and encryption added to the protocol.

10x rate would be good and custom map with some parts of rl map. i would play for sure

Adding custom parts is something I've thought of, depends on how popular the server gets and the demand.

nono u didint get my point, i meaned whole map is custom only with Parts of rl map, like 70% map custom and 30% rl

I did get your point, the thing is that is not what I had in mind though :)

ah so if, btw it should be good if you put there in poll a medium rate(like 10x for example)

What happened with those 7.6 with fast attack, low exhaust and other fun stuffz?
I miss them.

Back