• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

@Ezzz Can you explain the logic and numbering of the sectors? I'd like to try making remere load the sector files, but I do not understand the numbering of the sectors.

@Ezzz Can you explain the logic and numbering of the sectors? I'd like to try making remere load the sector files, but I do not understand the numbering of the sectors.

xxxx-yyyy-zz

multiply x and y by 32 to get start pos, in the file xx-yy is offset.

thx for info
its anywhere info about monster spell interval? its always 2s or 1s? or depend on what?

Back in time there wasn't any interval at all, but Cipsoft have changed it in 7.5~ to 2s, don't remember exactly, it was so long ago :p. And yes, it's always 2s.

Im not sure if BoneZ release is modified, but compare that binary to the virgin game binary and you will see its original name. I use Vbindiff.

0ms delay.

I have some videos that proving the interval is 1 second. I'm pretty sure there is a difference between casting chance when the monster is at melee range (as if it is lowered in that case).

You guys have the original files now, it's fucking easy to test. Have an character to block an amazon for 2 minutes and count the number of times it shots. Do the same for demon GFB, trap one in long range then block it for 2 minutes, and block one for 2 minutes at melee range, show here the data.

I have some videos that proving the interval is 1 second. I'm pretty sure there is a difference between casting chance when the monster is at melee range (as if it is lowered in that case).

0 ms delay for monsters spells.

0 ms delay for monsters spells.
A dragon can cast fire wave 400 times in one second? How it's calculated? If you are saying it can cast a GFB and a wave in the same time I understand.

A dragon can cast fire wave 400 times in one second? How it's calculated? If you are saying it can cast a GFB and a wave in the same time I understand.

Simply check decompiled code for yourself :rolleyes:

I remember a dragon like a though monster at that version.

GH0n8uH.gif

You'll never forget your first dragon on Ezzz ots. :D

lmfao that was a bug on my side that was addressed, it simply happened whenever ANY creature moved within monster view range, it had nothing to do with spells delay whatsoever.
Ridiculous, but when you'd stand still, you'd get to see them react normal, so the fact you posted that picture as a way to say "i'm wrong" is pretty much out of place.

So again; go get your facts straight, go grab a decompiler and start messing around CIP code so you see how it actually works #Genius
And the formula the guy above posted for spells chance is wrong, there are also 2 more chances taken in hand besides the spell data chance btw.

Simply check decompiled code for yourself :rolleyes:

yo man, your hair bothers me and my eyeballs.

also, who the fuck takes selfies while listening to headphones?? what the fuck is wrong with earth these days?

did listening to Dashboard Confessional too much cause an uncontrollable urge to take some gay ass pictures of you squinting your eyebrows?

what the fuck?

just, what the fuck....

Code:
cd ../
sudo cp .tibia  /root

Maybe that works
Something changed, now I have this:

Code:
Tibia Game-Server
(c) by CIP Productions, 2003.

Initialisierungsfehler: Game-Server is already running, PID file exists.
error.log: Initialisierungsfehler: Game-Server is already running, PID file exists.

And in querymanager:

Code:
Authentication packet (0x00)
Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Received loadWorldConfig packet (0x35)
Determining WorldType
Wrote 19 bytes to socket.

Back