• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

I'm currently going through all of the quests and trying to organize it a bit better (adding coordinates, etc.).
If anyone wants to check it out, here is a link:
At the time of this post, the first 53 quests has been finished.

Quests were not added in the order of their quest values. They just used free values, especially that most of those were in fact added in one update (7.2). Some of quest values were also used ahead, e.g. grass at Hoggle, grass at Femor Hills, quest doors at Ab elves etc.

Quests were not added in the order of their quest values. They just used free values, especially that most of those were in fact added in one update (7.2). Some of quest values were also used ahead, e.g. grass at Hoggle, grass at Femor Hills, quest doors at Ab elves etc.

Could you clarify what was added in 7.2? The quests or the QuestValues?
According to Wiki, not many quests were added at all in 7.2.
And how do you know that?

It seems that quest 100 begins in Thais. A theory: quests were added from QuestValue 100 and onwards. Below 100 was added later on (free values).
32357,32130,9 = Quest 100 (Thais, this is for sure one of the oldest quests - I remember that from very early Tibia versions - possibly even as early in the 4.x clients, around the time I started playing)
33089,32030,9 = Quest 99 (Venore)

Do we know for sure which quest was the very first in the game, if not QuestValue 1 or 100?

Prior to 7.2 rewards used to respawn on the map once in a while. It was the update that introduced quest system as we know today. Many new quests were also added then, e.g. banshee quest, orc fortress quest, annihilator etc.
So obviously nearly all of quest values come from this update. They might have used quest values before, e.g. in NPC dialogues, but I actually don't know many older quests that use them. If anything, that value 1 could have been the first usage of a quest value. But then, it's a part of the paradox quest, in which they also used values 200+. So I highly doubt there's any pattern to it. They just used whichever suited them and was free. '1' is just one of the numbers with no other meaning to me.

Anyone else having issues with new characters (characters not in usr directory) not saving when character is logged out or the server is shut down?

Anyone else having issues with new characters (characters not in usr directory) not saving when character is logged out or the server is shut down?
Check if you have the whole usr directories structure (00..99), the server won't create them by itself as far as I remember. And check if it has the rights to save into these directories.
Characters aren't saved on logout by the way.

Check if you have the whole usr directories structure (00..99), the server won't create them by itself as far as I remember. And check if it has the rights to save into these directories.
Characters aren't saved on logout by the way.
Thanks, that was it!

I have another question regarding monster loot, I assume the first column is ID, the second column is count and their column is chance. But how is chance calculated?

Lua:
Inventory     = {(3092, 1, 2),
                 (3305, 1, 40),
                 (3413, 1, 75),
                 (3275, 1, 6),
                 (3031, 30, 500),
                 (3552, 1, 400),
                 (3377, 1, 100),
                 (3033, 1, 1),
                 (3351, 1, 20),
                 (3723, 2, 550)}

Also, what is strategy and how does it work?

Lua:
Strategy      = (70, 0, 20, 10)

Last edited:
% chance to retarget
Strategy = (Nearest target, Lower health, Most damage, Random)

how to check skill rate from monster?
most likely (FistFighting, 19, 19, 19, 50, 1000, 2), what each parameter represent i don't knw yet tho
(Skillname, Actual, Minimum, Maximum, NextLevel, FactorPercent, AddLevel)
Skillmin,actual,max = Skill base value of the creature.
NextLevel = Ticks for next advance.
FactorPercent = Multiplier for further progress.
AddLevel = Amount of levels added for the skill advance.

(Skillname, Actual, Minimum, Maximum, NextLevel, FactorPercent, AddLevel)
Skillmin,actual,max = Skill base value of the creature.
NextLevel = Ticks for next advance.
FactorPercent = Multiplier for further progress.
AddLevel = Amount of levels added for the skill advance.
Any idea what the other Skills are?

Lua:
Skills        = {(HitPoints, 1, 0, 20, 0, 0, 0),
                 (GoStrength, 27, 0, 27, 0, 0, 0),
                 (CarryStrength, 100, 0, 100, 0, 0, 0),

Thanks, that was it!

I have another question regarding monster loot, I assume the first column is ID, the second column is count and their column is chance. But how is chance calculated?

Lua:
Inventory     = {(3092, 1, 2),
                 (3305, 1, 40),
                 (3413, 1, 75),
                 (3275, 1, 6),
                 (3031, 30, 500),
                 (3552, 1, 400),
                 (3377, 1, 100),
                 (3033, 1, 1),
                 (3351, 1, 20),
                 (3723, 2, 550)}

if(random(0,999) <= chance) {
//loot
}
//no loot

so chance=1 equals 1/500, chance=2 equals 1/333, chance=3 equals 1/250 and so on

There isn't anything interesting on their Zanera chars, it was checked.
And yes, servers were the same, but on Antica cip had their "real" characters plus the world itself had alot of rares and glitched items from the past, unlike Zanera that was a fairly new world at the time. So it would be more interesting to search through the chars of Antica for sure.

They could teleport to certain coordinates too, using alani "x,y,z command. It also worked relative, e.g. alani "2,0,0 would teleport you 2 squares to the east.

Here is the complete list of commands:

Get Item - alevo para para
Get Item - alevo para
Move - alani para
Get Experience - alevo cogni para
Change Data - aleta para
Get Skill Experience - alevo cogni para para
Teleport to Friend - alani sio para
Retrieve Friend - alliber sio para
Summon Wild Creature - alevo res para
Banish Account - analiber para para para
Get Position - aliva tera
Temple Teleport - omani para
Delete Account - omana gran liber para para
Set Namerule - omamo para
Create Gold - alevo vis para
Change Profession or Sex - aleta vita para
Entry in Criminal Record - omisa para para
Namelock - omana hora para
Kick Player - omana para
Delete Character - omana gran res para para
Banish IP Address - omana vis para para
Banish Character - omana res para para para
Get Quest Value - aliva cogni para
Set Quest Value - aleta cogni para para
Desintegrate Spell - alito tera
Levitate Gamemaster - alani hur para
Clear Quest Values - alana cogni
Kill All Creatures - alito mas res
Start Monsterraid - alevo mas res para

Banish/delete spells didn't work at the time already, just a remains of the past. In 7.7 they already had a panel for that under ctrl+Y.

They could also have special flags that would prevent them from losing items on death, or prevent dying at all, or give unlimited cap/mana, or infinite light etc. etc.
I copied one of the God characters (Durin on Zanera), but when I try the spells above nothing happens. Any ideas? Do I have to change something in the database maybe?

I copied one of the God characters (Durin on Zanera), but when I try the spells above nothing happens. Any ideas? Do I have to change something in the database maybe?
I don't know about your database, but character rights are not saved in the *.usr files, but have to be send from query manager to the game server upon character logging in.

I don't know about your database, but character rights are not saved in the *.usr files, but have to be send from query manager to the game server upon character logging in.
Thanks, I had to send privileges from the query manager.

Does anyone know how to get houses to work? I'd like to assign a house to a certain character. I'm using the "realots-query-manager" and the "otserv_schema_data.sql" database structure.

I've tried adding the house in the database to my character, and setting the timestamp to a year in the future, but when the game server starts, it deletes it. Any ideas?

Does anyone know how to get houses to work? I'd like to assign a house to a certain character. I'm using the "realots-query-manager" and the "otserv_schema_data.sql" database structure.

I've tried adding the house in the database to my character, and setting the timestamp to a year in the future, but when the game server starts, it deletes it. Any ideas?
set it in the owners.dat too, or report to the game server that you are the new owner so that it will collect rent and assign the house

Was anything revealed concerning the Serpentine Tower when this was released? What the other switches do etc?

Back