• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

http://zanera.hopto.org/ for those interested.
All players can be logged onto, and I created a primitive tool to show the name, voc and level of players and their corresponding account number for login (read more on the website).
I haven't been able to fix houses etc, but again all such info's on the website.
If you've found some security issue, have suggestions/requests or other things for me, just PM me.
Amazing. Thank you. :)

1bd59000057f41208228bc2328dafd94.jpg

In the making of poi ;) They actually thought someone would be able to get here?

Is there any good way to export the map .sec files to one .otbm file? I've only been able to export a few sectors at a time, and some objects (mountains, etc) got messed up.

Making your own converter.

That would definitely be an option if I had the knowledge.

Anyway, if anyone has a converter or the converted clean map, please post it. I'm sure other people would find it useful as well.

1bd59000057f41208228bc2328dafd94.jpg

In the making of poi ;) They actually thought someone would be able to get here?

Many developers work in Tibia, some of them, not being programmers but mappers, so they couldn't for certain, know if things could go that wrong

Hello guys.
Ive been trying set up those files and explore the map on my own, but as always there are no such simple things.

Can someone tell me, step-by-step what lib files (where get them) put where?
I have:
- running Centos7 (couldnt install centos 3.1 due of lack of hdd drivers in partitioning)
- running Ubuntu 14.04 with querymanager, loginserver and database.
- Iam able to see charlist but not login.

and YES - IVE READ most of the posts, but some of you advice to "use Dennis libs". Iam so confused - where to get them, and where to put them?
Or maybe its not the problem of libs? I downloaded some libgcc++.s0.5 and tried to compile ./game but as I said - the server compiles, but login attpems finish with fails.

Hello guys.
Ive been trying set up those files and explore the map on my own, but as always there are no such simple things.

Can someone tell me, step-by-step what lib files (where get them) put where?
I have:
- running Centos7 (couldnt install centos 3.1 due of lack of hdd drivers in partitioning)
- running Ubuntu 14.04 with querymanager, loginserver and database.
- Iam able to see charlist but not login.

and YES - IVE READ most of the posts, but some of you advice to "use Dennis libs". Iam so confused - where to get them, and where to put them?
Or maybe its not the problem of libs? I downloaded some libgcc++.s0.5 and tried to compile ./game but as I said - the server compiles, but login attpems finish with fails.

Read this thread and you'll figure it out. It's all here

Can someone reupload this: http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/mvR9v/dennis-libraries.rar because its not longer avalible.

@Toor
I have some technical questions about the time of compromise and others if you're interested:
1. How did a social engineering attack result in multiple people that were not collaborating with each other(?) all gain root access to all of the US servers?
2. Did you use any type of proxy (generic proxy, VPN, Tor, etc) to connect back then?
3. Were there any other interesting files on the compromised servers, and did you either copy those files or take a deep and long look at any of them? ;)
4. If I may ask, how did you run pvp-e and non-pvp versions of realots? (using the format detailed in .tibia~ results in errors)
5. Did you ever, at any point, struggle with "100% CPU server freezing"-bugs alleged in this thread to exist, and was there a solution? (I can, after all, not remember rollbacks happening on realots other than in DDoS times)

@Toor
I have some technical questions about the time of compromise and others if you're interested:
1. How did a social engineering attack result in multiple people that were not collaborating with each other(?) all gain root access to all of the US servers?
2. Did you use any type of proxy (generic proxy, VPN, Tor, etc) to connect back then?
3. Were there any other interesting files on the compromised servers, and did you either copy those files or take a deep and long look at any of them? ;)
4. If I may ask, how did you run pvp-e and non-pvp versions of realots? (using the format detailed in .tibia~ results in errors)
5. Did you ever, at any point, struggle with "100% CPU server freezing"-bugs alleged in this thread to exist, and was there a solution? (I can, after all, not remember rollbacks happening on realots other than in DDoS times)

let me answer 5.
STOP USING THIS SH@T engine!!! use those files to change tfs server, because cips programming level is really low when it comes to performance.

let me answer 5.
STOP USING THIS SH@T engine!!! use those files to change tfs server, because cips programming level is really low when it comes to performance.
Meh. I'm sure the programming is outdated, but in fact it takes me less than a minute to boot on a single core VPS, takes about 1% of CPU with a few players online, and it has the exact original Cip mechanics, which will take a long time to develop in TFS; in fact it might never copy the exact mechanics since Cip mechanics is close-sourced.
I haven't gotten to test the distro with a large number of players yet, but with a few players on, it's running smoother than any other server I've run before (if you don't believe me have a visit @ http://zanera.hopto.org/).
To me this server seems very well programmed and thought out for its time, it also seems to be running very well as I just detailed (and I don't remember experiencing performance issues while playing @ realots with several hundred players on), and I don't need to learn C(++) to cope with it.
I believe the only reason Ezzz is so aggressive with his propaganda about the distro is because he's taken a much longer, harder path which he needs to convince himself and others is superior, and which yes, in theory will produce better results in the long-term, but for now what he's trying to do is just a dream, not a reality, and only a C(++) programmer like himself is able to work on such a project anyway. Cheers :)

wish to have original 8.6 CipSoft files hehehehe cuz for me Tibia 7.x and lower was totally crap
for me Tibia starting from 8.42
and I don't care about new shit above lovely 8.6 :D

Anyone have the missing custom monsters and npcs from RealOTS (BoneZ release), like Rogue GMs, etc?
Also is there a map editor that can read and optionally write to .sec files?
I think I know the answer, just asking just in case (and I noticed Ezzz and I think one more guy opening this map in RME).

nice history i know tibia simce im very young like 8 years tibia 7.1 so when7.7 tibia files where stolen we and my neighborhood friends were like omg dam fucking lukcy guy etc haha golden helmet etc

can't even download it with chrome, says it may contain virus
That sucks, well it do not contain any virus. All it does is scanning the files for info (npc name, spawn position, outfit etc...) and then make a new file that can be run whit OT server

Back