• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS Login Server

Well i did develop a login server for the real ots cipsoft engine. It had a opentibia based login server that was really badly written and it was a mistake to continue to use such thing.

About the realots and the cipsoft engine, it was a work by Toor, Simone and i think even Remeres/hjnilsson was involved somehow. Few users here on OTland got the whole Cipsoft "datapack" and binaries and they own the right to release it or just keep it private. Be ware that realots is not that relevant today, but its fun to know how the opentibia engine was based on that. IMO it should be release for the community.

For the sake of study or whatever you want to do with this:

GitHub - HeavenIsLost/realotsloginserver

Another detail, its using the old cipsoft rsa private key. It will work with 7.7 client, 7.72 got another public key and you should change it to opentibia rsa public key and in the login server you should use the private opentibia rsa key.

@Ezzz
where i can get the datapack?

as you can read, they are only warnings, not errors, the build was successfully completed and files generated
but when i use the files created to run the "make" command I get these errors:
Post automatically merged:

as you can read, they are only warnings, not errors, the build was successfully completed and files generated

if i try to run "sudo make" I get that. @Evil Puncker

Attachments

Last edited:
@monesco
Lua:
Add this to terminal :
Code:
sudo apt-get update
Then add this to the terminal:
Code:
sudo apt-get install cmake build-essential liblua5.2-dev libgmp3-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev libpugixml-dev
Then go to the folder of the login in terminal mostly this way :
Code:
cd /home/yournamecomputer/loginserver
If you arrived at the loginserver files create a folder named build and move to that directory like this :
Code:
sudo mkdir build && cd build
sudo chmod 777 build
[sudo] password for yournamecomputer:
Inside the build directory put this in terminal :
Code:
sudo cmake ..
If thats done enter this in terminal :
Code:
sudo make

Post automatically merged:

if i try to run "sudo make" I get that. @Evil Puncker

Code:
You will need to change line 52 in database.cpp

my_bool reconnect = true;

to
bool reconnect = true;

And there are 4 occurances in connection.cpp

Code:
        readTimer.expires_from_now(boost::posix_time::seconds(Connection::read_timeout));

Change it to

Code:
        writeTimer.expires_from_now(boost::posix_time::time_duration(0, 0, Connection::read_timeout));

[B]Noted one of them uses write_timeout[/B]

It should build after that.

Back