• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.7 Tibia Blast Networks RealMap Project

We like this project?

• Yes i like it

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Do not like

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XxhadesxX

Reaction score
TLI7CA3.png

Hello OTlanders!
What is expected in this release MMORPG game called "tepid" in a nutshell "is to incorporate the new updates of the newest versions to an older platform" that is the mission of this project, because many fans will warm really excited about this.

Perhaps many of you have ever thought that would warm the PVP version 7.72 and implement new Maps, Items, Monster and Outfits

Reality is not as we thought, Tibia developers focused more to the field of Marketing for better monetary gain rather than meet the needs of players in the end made no radical changes and not we liked all the changes.

To be honest. Maps, Monsters, Outfits, addons and mounts are great, not to mention the system of "War System" it is innovative, Tibia happened to be a totally strategic and complicated game to be a game without any difficulty. The challenge, excitement and adrenaline of the game was completely lost in the moment.

Are we satisfied with the current Tibia?

Because best not to create a server that contains the good things about the current versions but also have good things of old versions!

Well here it is. "Blast Networks" offers you the opportunity to relive those times but also offers them a Mechanical retaining a 7.7 server, and implement the best things about the current versions.
example: new outfits, Addons, Mounts, Items and Maps.

Do not wait, follow us on Facebook for more information and details of the progress that arise in "Blast.Networks". Do not miss it.

.:: Tibia Features ::.
Code:
* All cities. 100%
* NPC System7.7. 100%
* BalancedVocations. 100%
* BlessSystem. 100%
* PartyExperienceSharedSystem. 100%
* MarketSystem. 12%
* BountyHunterSystem. 50%
* GuildWarSystem. 65%
* AddonSystem. 100%
* MountSystem. 100%
.:: Tibia - Quests ::.
Code:
.::In construction Quests::.

* The Pits of Inferno Quest. 20%
* In Service of Yalahar Quest. 42%
* Tomes of Knowledge Quest. 0%
* The Elemental Spheres Quest. 0%
* Shadows of Yalahar Quest. 10%
* The New Frontier Quest. 0%
* The Svargrond Arena Quest. 100%
* The Inquisition Quest. 45%
* The Demon Oak Quest. 100%
* Eleonores Quest. 0%
* Voodoo Master Quest. 0%
* The Shattered Isles Quest. 0%
* The Killing In The Name Of... Quest. 35%
* The Queen of the Banshees Quest. 42%
* The Postman Missions Quest. 0%
* The Ancient Tombs Quest. 0%
* The Paradox Tower Quest. 0%
* The Annihilator Quest. 100%
* The Demon Helmet Quest. 100%
* The Fire Axe Quest. 100%
* The Parchment Quest. 100%
* The Behemoth Quest. 20%
* The Black Knight Quest. 0%
* The Mad Mage Room Quest. 0%
* The Outlaw Camp Quest (Bright Sword). 0%

2 images of samples server.
Client Gui Design.
Select Outfits, New outfits, addons and mount support.
JsFDqIC.jpg

Old Client Hotkeys.
qWsCcKR.jpg

Add Assassin Full Addon
Y627i2R.jpg

More information at Facebook Group.

Last edited:
It's a great concept. Never seen a server like it in my times of playing. I would suggest not adding any custom quests or vocations, to keep the Tibia feel with it though.

It's a great concept. Never seen a server like it in my times of playing. I would suggest not adding any custom quests or vocations, to keep the Tibia feel with it though.
I like your idea, really put the quest, but not all missions. just a few. :)

Back