• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTDisturbed 0.1 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. What about these functions that i've asked for by pm?

- - - Updated - - -

And where the vial script is located?

The vial script is in functions.lua, usage can be found in the change log. I have no time to add these functions.

Why would you say that? because the poster hasnt answered in 24 hours?? lol

I'm Ezzz, I found the password of this old account, the fatal error concerning "monsters" isn't actually monsters, it's when your character steps in "mushrooms" using the new OTB file, however, I'll need to do some research in order to fix it.

Also, the old OTB file doesn't has a bunch of items, including wands, rods and runes. They wont let you start the server because it will say "FAILED: To create item XXXX", I've tried skiping this message, but indeed you wont actually see the items in game.

When does 0.2 come do you think? :)

I highly recommend you to use Avesta, it's the server distribution I'm using now, it's stable, I've been running an OT for over 40 hours (war server), it supports 7.4, 7.6 and 7.72 tibia protocols.

I highly recommend you to use Avesta, it's the server distribution I'm using now, it's stable, I've been running an OT for over 40 hours (war server), it supports 7.4, 7.6 and 7.72 tibia protocols.
I've used v2 to v4 (updating everything to 7.7(2) atm. But wich 7.6 protocol do you reffer? Send me a pm or something :).

Ezz, may i have a site for a 7.72 stable open tibia server? And where do i get a map editor for it aswell, a 7.72 real map also, and an AAC, i will maybe try the nicaw one u posted but still, i have done all of possible searches on otland and otfans but i can't find anything helpful, so i will just wait for you to pm me or answer me on here.

Should i download this server or is it bugs-full?

PHP:
 Release/source/globalevents.h:99:7: warning: no newline at end of file
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp: In constructor `GlobalEvents::GlobalEvents()':
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:4: error: class `GlobalEvents' does not have any field named `m_interface'
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:5: error: no matching function for call to `LuaScriptInterface::LuaScriptInterface()'
 Release/source/luascript.h:247: note: candidates are: LuaScriptInterface::LuaScriptInterface(const LuaScriptInterface&)
 Release/source/luascript.h:249: note:                 LuaScriptInterface::LuaScriptInterface(std::string)

Release/source/globalevents.cpp:6: error: `m_interface' was not declared in this scope

Release/source/globalevents.cpp: At global scope:
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:20: error: no `bool GlobalEvents::ExecuteEvent(const char*)' member function declared in class `GlobalEvents'
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp: In member function `bool GlobalEvents::ExecuteEvent(const char*)':
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:21: error: `m_interface' was not declared in this scope

Release/source/globalevents.cpp:27: error: `m_interface' was not declared in this scope

Release/source/globalevents.cpp: At global scope:
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:47: error: no `bool GlobalEvents::ExecuteStartUp()' member function declared in class `GlobalEvents'
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp: In member function `bool GlobalEvents::ExecuteStartUp()':

ive got this and i dont know what to do i am feel like ive stucked

- - - Updated - - -

anyone? I dont know what to do

Upload on another host please, speedshare need premium account to download =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back