• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(7.72) OTHire - Based on OTServ Trunk (Latest)

sweet, what do you mean 'binding global ip address'?

The war server I am running has this setting set to true in config.lua

Code:
--should OTServ bind only global IP address ?
bind_only_global_address = true

The war server I am running has this setting set to true in config.lua

Code:
--should OTServ bind only global IP address ?
bind_only_global_address = true
so does mine, probably has something to do with the xampp/aac version i'm using otherwise it's the same

also, only summoned monsters were going invis.

when using /invisible, the outfit would sometimes change back to normal when teleporting

I use Uniserver, I can set my global ip address and it will work just fine, this server has literally like no bugs at all unless a noob developer left something undone behind, but highly doubt it, I used to commit to the SVN back when otfans was still alive.

What exactly can't you do? Could you explain what is this monsters invisible debug you're getting maybe I can help you.

I use Uniserver, I can set my global ip address and it will work just fine, this server has literally like no bugs at all unless a noob developer left something undone behind, but highly doubt it, I used to commit to the SVN back when otfans was still alive.

What exactly can't you do? Could you explain what is this monsters invisible debug you're getting maybe I can help you.
this is debug i got, happened when i spammed /m rat till surrounded. didn't happen everytime.
5qXApQu.png

I can summon monsters perfectly without problems at all, as I said I've a server running without a single console error.
The teleporting invisible bug is actually a code bug that will be fixed right now, you're still invisible though but you see your outfit when you should be seeing the magic blue outfit.

Reproduced the monsters client / server desync, it happens when you cast utevo res as a Gamemaster or without a max summons limit eternally even while killing monsters, will take a look into it.

I can summon monsters perfectly without problems at all, as I said I've a server running without a single console error.
The teleporting invisible bug is actually a code bug that will be fixed right now, you're still invisible though but you see your outfit when you should be seeing the magic blue outfit.
yeah teleporting wasn't a big deal, just cosmetic really.

still really confused why i can't login when i set my global IP, have ports 80, 7171, 7172, 8080, 3306 forwarded & website works

yeah teleporting wasn't a big deal, just cosmetic really.

still really confused why i can't login when i set my global IP, have ports 80, 7171, 7172, 8080, 3306 forwarded & website works

You can't login in client or in website?

Make sure you're trying to log in with Tibia 7.72, have you tried setting bind_only_global_address = false.
Is the LUA option IP set to your global IP address? Have you tried setting it to 127.0.0.1?

Make sure you're trying to log in with Tibia 7.72, have you tried setting bind_only_global_address = false.
Is the LUA option IP set to your global IP address? Have you tried setting it to 127.0.0.1?
yeah, i can only login when it's 127.0.0.1..

oh works now, had to set bind_only_address to false.

yeah, i can only login when it's 127.0.0.1..

oh works now, had to set bind_only_address to false.

Trying to fix the desyncronization that happens when you are a psycho mofo spamming utevo res + mas res continuously in a ping of 0 ms :p

Trying to fix the desyncronization that happens when you are a psycho mofo spamming utevo res + mas res continuously in a ping of 0 ms :p
vials are not addressed in actions.xml

also getting some weird delays when using ctrl + g to log in other chars, even with retry timeout and login timeout set to 0. acc is still frozen even after restarting

There are no delays for me when switching characters with Ctrl + G.
Committed the vials changes, It was done in the live server distribution, not in the development version :p

There are no delays for me when switching characters with Ctrl + G.
Committed the vials changes, It was done in the live server distribution, not in the development version :p
really? do it a few times in a row

May I ask why you chose for Otserv instead of TFS?

Too much code to remove, too much things to downgrade, hourly commits. Just not my thing.

And I used to be a developer for it.

Back