• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.72 server with low rates?

Eldora

Banned User
Reaction score
Would the community here appreciate a 7.72 server with low rates?
Me and my team would like to know, because we are thinking about to host our server for a very long time if that is the case.

Depends, if its straight 7.72 no, but 7.72 with 7.4 sources then YES, but you would really need to out-do tibianic-hr.org which has 500+ players mcers or not. You will not get players with a 7.72 server, no way. Since there is no UH traps, runes in shop, wands in shop, no rope traps, no UH traps. Pz on boats, port hope; and many more which ruined the gameplay. AND, people would bot on 7.72 also; so 7.72 with 7.4 sources and active GM's is a WINWIN!

Nop, 7.72 is as dead as it is. I'd say on a war server could get some people, but that requires some tweaking (7,4 spells, custom areas). 7.72 highrates aren't getting any players anymore.

Depends, if its straight 7.72 no, but 7.72 with 7.4 sources then YES, but you would really need to out-do tibianic-hr.org which has 500+ players mcers or not. You will not get players with a 7.72 server, no way. Since there is no UH traps, runes in shop, wands in shop, no rope traps, no UH traps. Pz on boats, port hope; and many more which ruined the gameplay. AND, people would bot on 7.72 also; so 7.72 with 7.4 sources and active GM's is a WINWIN!

Allright.
Yes we were thinking about to have 7.4 sources and active GM's to hunt down cheaters and ban them from the game.
We also have plans on keeping this server alive if we decide to host it and not shut it down at all and therefor keep it low rated.

I recommend u to make a war server 7.4-7.7 bro if u want ppl playing there.:p (better 7.4)

I recommend u to make a war server 7.4-7.7 bro if u want ppl playing there.:p (better 7.4)

We want to make a RPG/PVP server and not a WAR server.
We would like to give oldschool tibia rebirth.

If u are still interested in this, and u can make an OT with 7.4 sources, and GM's active, thing that tibianic-hr dont have, i would play :D

EDIT: Now I think is ur chance to make this server cuz seems that tibianic HR is loosing many players.

If u are still interested in this, and u can make an OT with 7.4 sources, and GM's active, thing that tibianic-hr dont have, i would play :D

EDIT: Now I think is ur chance to make this server cuz seems that tibianic HR is loosing many players.

i'm looking for a server like that. :)

Back