• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.92 & 8.0] Evolutions (XML + SQL) by Xidaozu

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of people requesting the old Evolutions 0.7.8 and 0.7.9 XML/SQL servers from over a decade ago.
They can still be found on Xidaozu's old website from 2007 here:

Hope that helps whoever is looking for it.

Cheers

Attachments

• Evolutions 0.7.6a XML.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 78 · VirusTotal
  • Evolutions 0.7.8 XML.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 126 · VirusTotal
  • Evolutions 0.7.7 SQL.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 64 · VirusTotal
do you know the creator by any chance? I was wondering if he's still checking on opentibia, seeing how his map became most successful base for non-rl servers. Excuse me my ignorance if it's yours.

do you know the creator by any chance? I was wondering if he's still checking on opentibia, seeing how his map became most successful base for non-rl servers. Excuse me my ignorance if it's yours.

Unfortunately, I don't. I wouldn't be too surprised if he still checks out the forum though.

I've seen a couple of people requesting the old Evolutions 0.7.8 and 0.7.9 XML/SQL servers from over a decade ago.
They can still be found on Xidaozu's old website from 2007 here:

Hope that helps whoever is looking for it.

Cheers
I wonder if the creator of this source engine could improve the source, as I have noticed criticism about bugs and clones. Also, the executable can't handle being online for more than 30 to 60 minutes, as it has crashed several times. There are several reasons for this. I would like him to develop a new source

I like this source better. Here in Brazil, it's more popular, especially the 7.92 version with the 'Lord of the Rings' map and everything. I hope he improves the source!

I wonder if the creator of this source engine could improve the source, as I have noticed criticism about bugs and clones. Also, the executable can't handle being online for more than 30 to 60 minutes, as it has crashed several times. There are several reasons for this. I would like him to develop a new source

I like this source better. Here in Brazil, it's more popular, especially the 7.92 version with the 'Lord of the Rings' map and everything. I hope he improves the source!
I don't think he has worked on this project for at least 15 years haha.

I wonder if you still have the 0.7.9 XML/SQL versions of this distribution. I can only find the 0.7.8, not the 0.7.9

Back