• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction [7.92]Information command

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Whats this commands ability?

If you say for example !info "Nikolas1994
It will write a book in your backpack with the players skills,level,access,how much money he has his position,his vocation etc

save this as info.lua in data/talkactions/scripts

Code:
function onSay(cid,words,param)
local player = getPlayerByName(param)
	if getPlayerAccess(cid) >= 3 then
		if isPlayer(player) == 1 then
			book = doPlayerAddItem(cid,1986,1)
			doSetItemText(book,'Information about '..getPlayerName(player)..' : nLevel: '..getPlayerLevel(player)..';nMagic Level: '..getPlayerMagLevel(player)..'.nnSkills: nFist: '..getPlayerSkill(player,0)..';nClub: '..getPlayerSkill(player,1)..';nSword: '..getPlayerSkill(player,2)..';nAxe: '..getPlayerSkill(player,3)..';nDistance: '..getPlayerSkill(player,4)..';nShield: '..getPlayerSkill(player,5)..';nFishing: '..getPlayerSkill(player,6)..'.nnCurrent Position:nX='..getPlayerPosition(player).x..' Y='..getPlayerPosition(player).y..' Z='..getPlayerPosition(player).z..'nAccess= '..getPlayerAccess(player)..'nCurrent Health= '..getPlayerHealth(player)..'nCurrent Mana= '..getPlayerMana(player)..'nPlayer Vocation Id = '..getPlayerVocation(player)..'nnMoney:nCrystal Coins= '..getPlayerItemCount(player,2160)..'nPlatinum Coins= '..getPlayerItemCount(player,2152)..'nGold Coins= '..getPlayerItemCount(player,2148)..'n----End Here----')
		else
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,'A player with this name is not online')
		end
	else
		return 0
	end
end

in talkactions.xml

Code:
<talkaction words="!info" script="info.lua" />

Comments please :D

RE: [Talkaction]Information command

Looks nice but I have an idea for it ;)
You saw my jail command?(if not look at it:p)
Make it so you see if the player is jailed or not maby?:D
storageid I used was 1338

edited sow-> so ;p

RE: [Talkaction]Information command

I will add this too thanks,by the way you made an error sow -> so

then you look more cool :D

Actually it is a little difficult to make it but i could try

RE: [Talkaction][7.92]Information command

nice work man you make nice scripts

@NIK...

Hi XD

How make it show the all money of some player?? Cause your script only show the money of player in backpack of char, not the money in depot.
It is possible? Is easy? Why function getplayeritemcount not count the itens in dp???

Freaking awesome is all I got to say! =D

There is a lot of potential in these in talkactions.

~Kiwi Dan~

@Nikolas: why dont you upload this script to your website?

Ontopic: Great script! But it wouldent work on TFS I guess, TFS doesent have GetPlayerAccess?

wow very nice, it's a script very usefull

Empty said:
@Nikolas: why dont you upload this script to your website?

Ontopic: Great script! But it wouldent work on TFS I guess, TFS doesent have GetPlayerAccess?

just change it into

getPlayerGroupId(cid) >= 4
i beleive that is all you have to do :O

Nikolas every time u suprise me with an new and great script! keep up the good job man, i'm currently learning luasql :p

Great script!!!!

BTW, si there any way you can add their IP address to the info?

this is great (especially the jail part)

don't want to go into detail how this can be SO useful for a server... but it just is one of the greatest scripts out there

kudos

Back