• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.92] Vanilla / Karmia / Devland / sadteam / Zorzin map

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
part of saving opentibia legacy project: Let's save OpenTibia legacy! (https://otland.net/threads/lets-save-opentibia-legacy.267396/)

Map name: Karmia (other known names in post title)
Version: 7.92 (can be imported to newer version)

Minimap:
4zpU1rN.png
Screenshots: <Link>

Map condition: either unedited or minor changes were applied (origin: Zorzin 7.92 datapack)
Changes applied by me: map is now convertable to higher clients (details below)
  • replaced solid borders with normal ones (no visual difference)
  • replaced old grounds to tiles looking alike (7.4 grass -> jungle grass, 7.4 mountain floor -> mountain floor)
  • replaced incorrect grass, swamp and mountain tiles with correct ones (no visual difference)

Credits: SadTeam (made by Mtts and SadSoul)
Taken from: [7.92] Zorzin OTServer (https://otland.net/threads/7-92-zorzin-otserver.769/)

Download: see attachment

Let me know if you have any problems with running the map on newer clients.

Attachments

• karmia_convertable.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 561 · VirusTotal
@zbizu can you convert the map from the Zorzin OTServ 1.1 (XML).zip ? But I always get red thing... it is kinda different from the one you posted in this topic and I'm curious to try it as well
You have to use templates feature in SME because RME isn't capable of replacing red tiles.

I forgot how it works, last time I tried it didn't work for me. I think that I forgot to try loading template before I load the map. The version I posted had it fixed manually. PM me on discord if you need more help.

You have to use templates feature in SME because RME isn't capable of replacing red tiles.

I forgot how it works, last time I tried it didn't work for me. I think that I forgot to try loading template before I load the map. The version I posted had it fixed manually. PM me on discord if you need more help.
thanks for the tips, I even tried SME but no success! I'll just stick with yurots anyway xD

I'm using latest RME and can't open this map, anyone knows how to do so?
Needing to convert it to 10.98 latest TFS.

Back