• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7.92 XML Evolution - problems with logging in

qndel

Reaction score
I'm running my server on a virtual machine, everything works fine, I've forwarded the ports etc.
There is just one problem - sometimes I can't log in for random periods of time.
I've been reading some stuff about open tibia servers and I've found a mention of 'game port attack'.
Is it possibe that somebody is attacking my server's port and therefore blocking the ability to log in?
If yes, how can I protect myself against it?
Or what else might cause that problems?
Thanks in advance for the help :)

dude no one here knows whats going on in your network, first of all bring something that we can help you, microsoft has a software to see all in/out datas, search and use it to make a log so we can start from somewhere, is an attack or server problem.

Last edited:
I say it's an attack, because a guy has told me 'look, I will make it so people can't log on your server' and he did it few minutes later - I'm just wondering what he did and how to protect against it

Back