• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7-Worlds - RPG Project

Karan1018

Prof. Salvia Trip ;]
Reaction score
Welcome adventurous player!

You have entered to the official website of project 7-Worlds.com
RPG Game created in world Westeros (Adaptation of saga R.R Martin [Game of Thrones])

Land well known from demonic monsters, magic and world of pain.
Deadly winters and hellish heat in Pentos.

3.png

7 Worlds is a game where u can become one of the member of Westeros family.
Honorable Stark, brave Baration, verbal Lanister and mysterious Targaryen.

In Westeros you will be able to discover the most interesting places well known of big events.
Winterfell, Valyria, Dragon's Rock, Harrenhal, Eyrie, Pentos, Arryn's valley and much more.

You will have chance to defeat thousands of monsters and harsh snow.
Wilkors, dragons and other demonic monsters.

Incredible amount of available weapons, magic spells making the game very attractive.
RPG PVP - Spell system, weapon upgrades, curious tasks, group combats or fairy-tale-like battles for Westeros fortress.

This Winter!

Winter is coming! And along with it first public test server of 7-Worlds.com
More information about this event on 6th of December]

Everyone who is willing to join, we are inviting for open recruitment (technical department) and a closerlook at the project.

2.png

1.png

Polish Version:

Witaj graczu żądny przygód!

Znalazłeś się na oficjalnej stronie projektu 7-Worlds.com
Gry RPG tworzonej w świecie Westeros ( Adaptacja sagi R.R. Martina [ Game of Thrones ] ).

Krainie znanej z demonicznych stworzeń, magi i cierpienia.
Śmiercionośnych zim i piekielnego żaru w Pentos.

7-Worlds to gra w której będziemy mogli wcielić się w jednego z członków wielu rodów Westeros.
Honorowego Starka, Walecznego Barationa, Słownego Lanistera czy Tajemniczego Targaryena.

W samym Westeros odwiedzimy najciekawsze miejsca znane z wielkich wydarzeń.
Winterfell, Valyria, Smocza Skała, Harrenhal, Eyrie, Pentos, Dolina Arrynów i wiele innych.

Stawimy czoła tysiącom potworów i srogim śniegom.
Wilkory, smoki i inne demoniczne stwory!

Niesamowita ilość dostępnych broni i magicznych czarów uatrakcyjnią rozgrywkę.
RPG PvP - System czarów, ulepszania broni, fabularnych zadań, grupowych potyczek czy baśniowych bitew o twierdze Westeros.

Już tej zimy!

Zima nadchodzi! A wraz z nią pierwszy publiczny test server 7 -worlds.com
[Więcej informacji o tym wydarzeniu już 6 grudnia.

Wszystkich chętnych zapraszamy do otwartej rekrutacji ( dział techniczny ) i głębszego zapoznania się z projektem.

Zapraszamy 7-Worlds.com​

Why is the trailer mostly about winter and no screen in this theme?

Sounds ok however I don't play Tibia anymore, so I'll have no ability to check ;p

Back