• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.x] Guilcera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more slow progress this june.

I converted my files back to the last 10.41 TFS available, got some libs from the compatible ORTS, and made the NPCs for both cities. They are generic now, but already sell and buy appropriate items. I also added old outfits, monsters and items sprites, there will be 2 clients available, one with sprites down to 7.4, other with 7.1 ones, keep in mind that the map itself will contain sprites up to version 10.41. Spell system is working, as oldschool, old spell effects were also added. Put some work on the website, as it was looking like a generic bootstrap default theme, revisited some pages, still much more to come, but fells really unique now, you can take a look here: http://peonso.co.nf/guilcera (it's a sample database). Also created a facebook page and a youtube channel, but they got nothing for now. Sadly no work was done on the map, but it will be next after some more updates are done on the website. The image bellow show the difference between the client with 7.4 sprites and the one with 7.1.

A9fRcrG.png

Last edited:
Some more slow progress this june.

I converted my files back to the last 10.41 TFS available, got some libs from the compatible ORTS, and made the NPCs for both cities. They are generic now, but already sell and buy appropriate items. I also added old outfits, monsters and items sprites, there will be 2 clients available, one with sprites down to 7.4, other with 7.1 ones, keep in mind that the map itself will contain sprites up to version 10.41. Spell system is working, as oldschool, old spell effects were also added. Put some work on the website, as it was looking like a generic bootstrap default theme, revisited some pages, still much more to come, but fells really unique now, you can take a look here: http://peonso.co.nf/guilcera (it's a sample database). Also created a facebook page and a youtube channel, but they got nothing for now. Sadly no work was done on the map, but it will be next after some more updates are done on the website. The image bellow show the difference between the client with 7.4 sprites and the one with 7.1.

A9fRcrG.png
7.1 gfx = best

i know that custom map is the best part of this server .

Love the 7.1 sprites and really looking forward for this project to get online if you're planing it. make alpha/beta so people can check it out!

Need help? I do promotions movies (small shit portfolio in signature) and quest/story/lore writing and detail mapping.

And old school player since I started real tibia in 2004.

Need help? I do promotions movies (small shit portfolio in signature) and quest/story/lore writing and detail mapping.

And old school player since I started real tibia in 2004.
If I get back to it I will try to contact you.

I want to inform people that followed this thread that I ditched this project to join Celestia. I'm not really dicthing it, more like merging it with Celestia. A lot of stuff Guilcera features are being implemented in Celestia, and if you liked what you saw here, you might check Celestia. I'm also having the thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back