• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

75 MS with over 1.5kk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres going to be a lot of names :D why not my name as well? Add me ;)

im gonna remove all account that have like 1-4 post and made july 2012... (not you Ethrex xD)

Can I still get it :p I'm really interested.

Shouldnt let people with less then 200-300 posts compete, cuz same guy could be spamming on loads of accounts then

Or atleast have a certain month account should have been made before :)

Shouldnt let people with less then 200-300 posts compete, cuz same guy could be spamming on loads of accounts then

Or atleast have a certain month account should have been made before :)

So you would have higher chance to win? :D

Ok, the result is here...
but before i announces the winner let me add this...
My brother saw this and thought it was funny and wanted to do the same thing with his account!
so tommorrow i'll do the same thing with his account!
Its a 121 ED with GREAT eq, over 3kk in bank and full summoner and druid and some other addons(unbelievable awsome xD) its exactly the same game but i'll draw 5 names at first, then i'll draw the winner!(im gonna record when i write down the names and when i draw and then i'll upload it here on otland so you can see that im not cheating), so prepare yourself! cuz' it might be your lucky night!
Let me add this, you have to have atleast 100 posts if you want to enter the game, cuz' many people is making new account and entering the game...(no lifers)
I'll make the thread tommorrow at 13:00 Swedish time...
and i really appreciate if you could "Rep" cuz' im giving out 2 great accounts ^^
ok... Blazeradis is todays winner! congratz to him!

dont be disapointed:) tommorrow you might win a better account^^
Well C ya tommorrow :)

/Yours SieN

p.s VISCA EL BARCA!

Ok, the result is here...
but before i announces the winner let me add this...
My brother saw this and thought it was funny and wanted to do the same thing with his account!
so tommorrow i'll do the same thing with his account!
Its a 121 ED with GREAT eq, over 3kk in bank and full summoner and druid and some other addons(unbelievable awsome xD) its exactly the same game but i'll draw 5 names at first, then i'll draw the winner!(im gonna record when i write down the names and when i draw and then i'll upload it here on otland so you can see that im not cheating), so prepare yourself! cuz' it might be your lucky night!
Let me add this, you have to have atleast 100 posts if you want to enter the game, cuz' many people is making new account and entering the game...(no lifers)
I'll make the thread tommorrow at 13:00 Swedish time...
and i really appreciate if you could "Rep" cuz' im giving out 2 great accounts ^^
ok... Blazeradis is todays winner! congratz to him!

dont be disapointed:) tommorrow you might win a better account^^
Well C ya tommorrow :)

/Yours SieN

p.s VISCA EL BARCA!
?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back