• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

75 MS with over 1.5kk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be someone from your "team" either.

Random pick 5 people..
Then record winner out of the 5 people?

derp =/

Blazeradis won the account for level 75 ms with 1.5kk.
Sien is making another one of these free account threads tomorrow (level 121 ED), he will draw 5 names and then randomly pick the winner of those 5 names.
This thread will be made tomorrow at 13:00 swedish time.

im only here to make you guys happy^^
So come tommorrow at 13:00 swdish ome and join the competition :)
haha im crazy for giving out the account!
and Ninjahopparn: i randomly picked out Blazeradis, i know im in his team, but he just got lucky... maby tommorrow is your lucky day...

Vendeliko: i dont really care what you think...
if you have a problem with me then please dont read my threads and dont enter the competetion :)
you will see tommorrow when i announces the winner, im gonna remove all my friends from this competition.
i promes that i'm not doing this for the "rep" or anything, im doing this cuz' im having fun during the game^^

The winner has the same avatar with another name and i am sure they are friends.. thats why i didnt even bother signing up i was sure this is a lie.

like i said, he is my friend, and hes name was randomly picked out... but for the next char i'll remove all my friends... just w8 tills tommorrow, you will see that this not a lie...

Why'd you have "sell 1.5kk in Luminera"? It isn't yours anymore :eek:

You write it down on a paper and you randomly choose it, oh please...

Ever heard of random pick sites?

And you should have used team viewer, damn these attention whores..

omg... if you want i can come to your house and do it there?.
what the hell is wrong with you guys? im only doing this for fun and if you think this that its a lie then dont enter the competition.... why so serious?

No, it's very simple either do it on a site and on teamviewer infront of all people or just don't do it at all.

wait..what? I have been tricked? uno momento ima go selfkill

if you think its fake, dont sign up, dont visit the thread, and just mind ur own business...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back