• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 79 ED Eternia

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvoSoft

Is Da Mapper
Reaction score
Hello dear OtLanders,
I decided to make a new thread as I am in need of money, fast :p
Well, all that is necessary to know is visible on the pic, except that it has 25 days of pacc left.
If you're having trouble to see the pic, I'll tell you that the character has the mage wand addon and the hunter gloves addon.
It also has the panda mount aswell as the donkey mount.
You will start with 6.5k, hat of the mad, focus cape, plate legs, spellbook of enlightenment and hailstorm rod.
It hasn't yet done those quests:
INQ
PoI
Mortal Combat (mission 9 - the new frontier)
Last Arena (forgot the name)
Yalahari Quest (It's able to travel with Captain Karith, though)
aHHqq.jpg

Price is negotiable, I can accept in-game gold (Harmonia & Eternia is extra cheap) aswell as PayPal money.

That's pretty much everything you need to know..
If you wanna buy it, PM me or add zammez_tha_mapper on Skype :)

Yours,

If you are considering buying the character from Evosoft please also consider the fact that Evosoft was trashing people's depots & stealing their items on real tibia with me.

FYI it was ONLY Mika & Alex, I was only there to watch..
You failed so badly...
I said: "YOU scammed my item".
You said: "It was like what..1 year ago?"
Which means YOU admitted that YOU stole.

"You" may also mean several guys, and since you're retarded, I decided not to make a big deal out of it.
Now I won't spend any more time talking to you.

youre kidding a 79 ED whit that shitty eq and not money worthless account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back