• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7RIGGER Studios presents...

Moon Trigga

)Lunar(
Reaction score
A unique OT, never before played.
Name and info will not be disclosed at this time, I just thought it was time to show some of the work I have been doing for the past while since my last post.
Enjoy!

~BLACKOUT~ (Finished)
Lost in the cold climate of Antarctica, this mining facility has been long abandoned but still fully functional. The battle for resources rages on and neither side will give this valuable asset up.

blackout1.png

blackoutteaser.png

~DRAINAGE~ (Unfinished)
Once a make-shift camp turned fort, this small underground town beyond a sewer system was overrun and man had to dig even deeper to avoid getting wiped out, surrendering their first well made home after D. Day.

drainage1.png

drainage2.png

UPDATE!!

drain11.png

drain22.png

drain33.png

drain44.png

Comments and tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
Love the blackout map, and drainage has pretty cool sprites, will definately play when its online :D

Looks really cool, love the sewer!

i like your architecture and stuff, i just hate the new sprites, too cartoonish for my taste

Yeah, true, it doesn't look/live up to the older tibia style, but at least it's going to look unique! You won't see any other OT look close to this one at all. But thank you for your input :) And who knows, maybe my spriter will revamp the sprites in the future!

I surely will :) Alpha Testing will begin during the winter holidays. Limit of 7 people on each team, 14 in total, so they can test the game and maps for bugs and changes.
And thank you, I'm glad you like it!

Looks great o_O whos your spriter? ;p he has some nice ideas :) and guys, they might not look perfect however they can always be updated, compare old tibia sprites to new tibia... they've changed and improved alot!

Exactly my point, Prest! And thanks! :) Yeah, my spriter (but no he didn't do all of those sprites, just some) is really good, but he's not an OTlander. He just sprites for fun (and for me), a good friend.

Update!

Sorry for the bump, but I got 4 more screenshots I want to post!

All from the map Drainage, and once again, not finished yet.

drain11.png

drain22.png

drain33.png

drain44.png

Enjoy!

PS: Can anyone find the little joke in this new post? :p

Attachments

haha, yeah funny thing Illusion, I did that by mistake o.o didn't even notice it till now xD
And thank you everyone! I'm glad to see people liking this so far :p
@manuveiu it was at first, but i wanted something way cooler than just a zombie game, so instead, there will be an Infection gametype and a Zombie Horde gametype (but those will come after the initial launch.

Back