• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] Dr.Cool Server0.8.0 PVP-RPG based on ExTremal8.0 by me

LoL This Has Multiple Hidden Keyloggers.
Youve Posted The Same Thing In ******.....WITH A DIFFERENT DESCRIPTION....WEIRD.....

Run This Server And Then CHECK YOUR PROCESSES.
- Prowler

get a life, your posting it's hidden everywhere you can, better hide yourself from tibia

Mad Because Im Not Afraid To Call You Out?
Deal With It, Your The One Who Needs To Get A Life, And Stop Trying To Hack People And Infect Peoples Computers.

Do Not Download This OT !
Is Virus File! 100%
People Like Nixon Should Be Ip-Range Banned!
Your already banned in ****** that cuz u ´r came to otland

where i was banned? better learn some english, do not use translators, last time you copyed my ot, but added virus, now you want to make same? noo i won't give it ya

where i was banned? better learn some english, do not use translators, last time you copyed my ot, but added virus, now you want to make same? noo i won't give it ya

men u think me is bad boy me is good boy me no make virus lol-.-

Do NOT Download This.
It Has Multiple Hidden Key Loggers, Dont Believe Me? Download It And Run It, See How Your Comp Runs, Cus I Bet Anything Itll Be Super Laggy Till You End The Processes That Show Up From It.

Trojan program Trojan-PSW.Win32.Tibia.dc File: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\services.exe

Do not download this. Trust me...

yours, Ragal
Edit10:
Btw why anyhould shoulda download fucking Edited,outdated Evoltuion server? its for 7.9 and not 8.0 ....

Last edited:
first of all, learn some english, second do not copy everything from other websites, thirf of all your the hacker, not me ;) btw. it's for 8.0 you retard

first of all, learn some english, second do not copy everything from other websites, thirf of all your the hacker, not me ;) btw. it's for 8.0 you retard
i ever say its for 8.1? -.-????
just dont hack other people men we know the file have trojan
i say only that: "Noobwannabehacker".;)

Back