• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [8.0] Everyone who's serious with that they're doing, look this up, (Willing to pay)

Ond||Apokalypse

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm looking for a:
Scriptwriter
Mapper
Web-designer
Story-writer

Since there is none open tibia server that's up running that require the goals I look for when I'm searching a server to play I've decided to develop my own server.
First of all I would like to say I've small experience in scripting or any 'advanced' code modifying, but I do know how most basic stuffs works and I've a long experience in hosting and participating in OT developing for many years. Even if I told you what I've done in the passed years you wouldn't believe me right , right now so there is no need to talk more about that subject.

However, which I believe will be my strongest argument to get you to join me is that I'm a very experienced tibia player and I know the customers(playing people) desire even if they don't know exactly what it is until they actually 'experience it them self'

I'm looking to create a 8.0 server based on real tibia's 8.0 but with a few chances which I rather prefer for the best vocation balance and 'war feeling'
Ill accept nothing more than the perfect and I'm looking for the REAL thing.
Why 8.0? In my opinion it's the best client and I experience the best wars on real tibia during this time.
But all this we can talk more about when you show your interested to the server.
I planing to fix most of the map and all other changes.

I'm willing to pay a fair ad mount for someone to help me and after we talking more you can also decide to get a smaller fee for the work and bet your work into the server to gain it back when its actually up running making money (wont do any extreme donates, my goal is to implant a cheap premium system)

What i'm MAINLY looking for at this moment is someone who can compile and fix what ever I desire within the server (most is just small modification)
I'm not sure but there might be a slight chance I can get over a really good distribution (which I can't exactly say because its not open for public) that we can start with

However, as I said I'm willing to pay for everything you do for me.

Regards, Daniel

Last edited:
Name
Sherif

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated Any With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

Back