• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] Real Map - Data Pack

Approved
forum-verified.png

Last edited by a moderator:
data.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here Same datapack but uploaded on speedyshare.

i dont get it theres just lots of files and icon pictures but how should i run it ?? like exe?? and its 8.0 right?

i dont get it theres just lots of files and icon pictures but how should i run it ?? like exe?? and its 8.0 right?

Read the other post

Then use the thing on the top of your body

and read some tutorials how a OT server works :)

gl

Bump.

Like they said you need to find TFS 0.2.8 , after when you download it you can compile it for windows / linux .

If you dont know how to do it read some tutorials.

Cheers Vequish.

Do you have Distribution/Server 8.0 to Download ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! I'm looking for a Swelution / Evolution / Kummerack / The Forgotten Server for 8.0!

PLeaseeee can someone give me link to download server i really wan't to make 8.0 Tibia server.

hey i have a group of 3. we know what we r doing. i have don 2 mappes by myself.+2 more with help. i have trained them how i was trained. we have no codes bec i lost all my codes when i got my new pc so i will have to get. i might be a kittle rusty but can get the gob don. if u want r serveses plz pm me the ip addres and we will all meet there ok thanks we also want to run r own ot if any one is interested

"this map needs ot be upgraded" when I try to open with 0.2.8 tfs? :)

I löve how u guys try to open it with tfs 0.2.8 :)
The regular tfs is 0.7.8 Evolutions-XML would work for the rl map!

Back