• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] - TFS 1.2

Thanks, I managed to fix my issues.
Here is the patched otbm.

I also had to copy a couple files from the dummy dataset to the realera one to start the file, but that should be manageable.
Post automatically merged:

I have run into an error this while trying to enter the thais sewers (attached image).
Is this something dataset related or server related ?

If it's dataset-related, I'll look into it. If it's server related, I'll have to look into setting up a proper build.
edit: ok, no door works either.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks, I managed to fix my issues.
Here is the patched otbm.

I also had to copy a couple files from the dummy dataset to the realera one to start the file, but that should be manageable.

I have run into an error this while trying to enter the thais sewers (attached image).
Is this something dataset related or server related ?

If it's dataset-related, I'll look into it. If it's server related, I'll have to look into setting up a proper build.
edit: ok, no door works either.
Are you using realera datapack or mine?

Realera. I'm looking into the datapack right now. I guess I'll republish once the thing is mostly fixed.

it is better to use celo's datapack so we can advance because you will find many bugs that already have been solved
Realera. I'm looking into the datapack right now. I guess I'll republish once the thing is mostly fixed.
Yes try this one ,its not perfect but is a good start.

Yes try this one ,its not perfect but is a good start.
I tried this one, I can't manage to open the archive.
That's why I'm trying to rebuild one that works for me :)

No biggie, I'll make my way eventually. I'm just struggling a bit to make the distinction between things relevant to the server and things relevant to the datapack for now.

I need an exe file to start the server. Here on the forum I found the 64bit exe version and I need it under 32 bit. Help me Celohere

Hello, i got problem with movement, when I go diagonally and then forward, it makes me a second break
Do you know how to fix it?
2020-02-27-19-27-38.gif

Here is a patched data file (includes a mix of files from the test map in the distro and realera).

• added titleCase string method in global.lua for compat with NPC files.
  • removed items not existing in 8.0 from map.
  • added water elementals to monsters.xml.

I have noticed the server crashed after ~20-30 minutes playing. Not sure if it's related to tfs, distro, data or simply my computer.

Attachments

Here is a patched data file (includes a mix of files from the test map in the distro and realera).

• added titleCase string method in global.lua for compat with NPC files.
  • removed items not existing in 8.0 from map.
  • added water elementals to monsters.xml.

I have noticed the server crashed after ~20-30 minutes playing. Not sure if it's related to tfs, distro, data or simply my computer.
how the loot channel is made in that datapack do you know?

However in 64x there is no memory cap and something is eating memory

Oh well.

Moving to unrelated matters, I have fixed a map issue with the access to mintwallin in the realera map.
I would like to release a proper datapack with it, and also fix some other missing methods realera NPCs rely upon.

I gather that you're mostly interested in providing a distro, but since your distro seems to be the goto 8.0 distro, do you have some gidance wrt what is part of the distro and what is part of the datapack, so that I don't touch distro files and don't omit some datapack files?

Last edited:
Oh well.

Moving to unrelated matters, I have fixed a map issue with the access to mintwallin in the realera map.
I would like to release a proper datapack with it, and also fix some other missing methods realera NPCs rely upon.

I gather that you're mostly interested in providing a distro, but since your distro seems to be the goto 8.0 distro, do you have some gidance wrt what is part of the distro and what is part of the datapack, so that I don't touch distro files and don't omit some datapack files?
Just use windiff or winmerge and compare the files.

Noob Question, but is it possible to Compile this with Microsoft Visual Studios 2019 Community? I see your compiled it with 2017 (so it says in the guide) and every time I try to use 2019 it’s nothing but errors

Problem one. on Share Experience not working.
Problem two. Two playres PVP just attack sword, spear, wand, only one hit after mark. unmark and mark again only one hit
999.PNG

boots of haste not change speed on player level 100+

Last edited:
Back