• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Project

S

semozo

Hello all!
I started creating the map a few weeks ago. I will show up here every news about project, current condition of minimap and many screenshots. Topic will exist to the official open of OTS. For open the topic I will show You actual minimap and few screenshots from game. :)

60904460.jpg

Farms and area around it.

51262517.jpg

Castle square of Gardia city.

24447396.jpg

Ships in harbour.

98080886.jpg

One of the houses.

its cool, remember me an ot i've played this season (8.1). Just put some details on the floor, more specifically on the floor and roofs, like stones, grass and other xD

its cool, remember me an ot i've played this season (8.1). Just put some details on the floor, more specifically on the floor and roofs, like stones, grass and other xD

I'have upraged it today, so it have much detail than on those screens. On few ones there are no grass because, that was remains of 7.6 :)

Next dose of screenshots, in close future I will update the minimap :)

14835883.jpg

Orcs hideout

29470148.jpg

Moutains near the city

66400430.jpg

Nooks of the city

22130522.jpg

One of the gates

58167499.jpg

Citywalls

Enough for today, maybe someone will like it :)

Next update of the minimap and it is all for today. :)

And here is few screenshots from Amazon Camp:

85413935.jpg

93326232.jpg

23296125.jpg

Cool man they look great,but the first ones in the first post reminded me of cipsoft mapping

uhmm... forgive me for asking... But how do you want us to have any chance of seeing what changes there are made to that minimap? I just see the 17kGIF changing..

uhmm... forgive me for asking... But how do you want us to have any chance of seeing what changes there are made to that minimap? I just see the 17kGIF changing..

Hmm, you right. There was not much changes, so next time I'll made animated version of minimap, oki? :)

Damn mate... post a bigger minimap, or show us some pictures,... such a small minimap really sux to show. I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see any changes at all, or just rly rly rly small... PIctures/bigger minimap or no pictures at all is my opinion...

Welcome all after my longer absence here. Maybe a lot of You thought I forgot about the project. Not, I'm just too busy to spending much time to mapping. But I'm sure, with little steps I'll reach the point. For today I have actual minimap for You and few simple screenshots from the game. Enjoy :)

44444m.jpg

North part of the city. (that moutain is unfinished yet)

2222we.jpg

Dragons spawns and entry to cave.

fsaks.jpg

Dragons, southern part.

Back