• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Slyveria 8.1

okay so i'm a total noob again and i got tired of the other ots so i decided i'd run my own again and shits alll different now from how it used to be.

Now I've got the XAMPP running and all that, but i'm REALLY confused on how to edir accts.

I've got TFS and it's all dandy only i can't edit my chars from the localhost deal ..infact my acct dosent even show up

only the ACC that's ingame..

I've also DLed Geisor ACC but it won't let me get past step 2 cause after i put in the Location a \ is added to the "Lisa's" to make it "Lisa\'s" and so it errors and i've found no way to change the computer name ;/ ((FIXED-Moved the folder to D/S folder above the acct folder. idk if it will work but so far so good..))

If anyone could, MSN? would be alot easier.

Thanks

Last edited:
Really nice server!
However, my NPCs won't spawn in the map, I've tried to put them in manually, but it doesn't work.

They won't even spawn in
[8.2/8.21]TFS 0.2.13 rev. ~1000 modified by Gesior
So is there anyways i can put the NPCs in?
Can anyone help me, i would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Back