• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Tibia map 8.1 SQL/XML

I neeed map editor and xml's for this version , where i can get ???

Help-me!! Pleaseeeee

@Everyone asking for help find it elsewhere because no one here is helping, saying it over and over and over is not gonna make something happen. I suggest using the search function and looking at the errors in your console.

@Those with an account maker problem people are saying use a website. Since all of you apparently can't read.

thank you , it's looks so nice map , and quest , thank you nilsson :D //raffe

It seems that there's alot of problems due of this distro, I wouldn't advise using this if you're total new to this, mind instead of asking general question in this specific topic wouldn't lead you too a fast answer, you may want to try using the "SEARCH" function. There's also a tutorial part wich answers most of the questions.

And personally I didn't like this distro, a bit even.

Wich Map Editor
can i use ??
Someone Help Me please, i realy like this ot.
thx bye

How to do if i want Account Manager, and fast-atk also change the exp rate and mag ect ect.

it's a really good server, too bad the accmaker makes all the accs without a voc! ;[ where can I find a tutorial on how to make a ACC page? please help :(:(

Back