• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Tibia map 8.1 SQL/XML

Why noob? He just said "I fixed some map bugs", he never said something about "I CHANGED THE MAP LOCATION" and neither "I ADDED SCRIPTS"... so why calling him a noob?

And the word you were looking for is "chose" not "choosed". :)
I'm sorry if my grammar isn't perfect at an otserv forum where like 70% of the members don't speak English that well.
But I saw the bag, full with rare/good items, and this guy have behaved very strange here at otland.
Like if he's...a retard? Sorry but: http://otland.net/195959-post76.html

And now he's suddenly fixing bugs in maps and stuff? It's just a bit odd for me, sorry.
And I've checked the other carlin maps here, there's none, that have that kind of items, or any for that matter.
So you tell me, who did it then?

I just wanted to let people know that they have rare items over 5kk on their server, so people wouldn't abuse it.
If you think about it, it's "the perfect crime", he places items on the map, someone uses it, he creates char and take the items ?

I dunno, I'm sorry if I were rude.

Virus Thank You Very Much

I used My Avast Professional Edition And It Detected A Virus Thank You Very Much..... Use Megaupload better :p

If ya don't wanna use accpage then? there must be some kind of solution, so just tell us please (=

Back