• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1]Uber Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeet

Reaction score
Hello! I have another one ot :p It is an evolution engine and I hope you will enjoy it.

~stable engine ( Without any crash, even if you host ot for few moths)

~Very professional vocations balanced (Good fast attack, spells, regenaration hp/mana, etc, etc)

~Old uhs and manafluids (Of course they give mana/hp like in real tibia ultimate health potion/strong mana potions)

~Elite knights aren't so bad! (Here ek can 'do' something in pvp. He won't die very fast like it has always been in old version)

~Nice map (new shops, depot, temple a lot of new places)

~New quests! (For example Death Tower, Strange Rooms, Temple of Time, etc)

~New NPCs! (They have been created for quests)

~New monsters (For quests also)

~Addon items (You can loot them faster now)

~Addon monsters (New spawns with monsters, which drop a lot of addon items)

~NPC Marin (He can change your 100 vials to Lottery Ticket. In addition you can win an addon or not)

~XML engine (Very easy engine, fantastic to the begginers)

~Auto clean and auto save (Auto clean - 30 minutes, auto save - 5 minutes)

~Trainers (Now they are called 'teachers' xD)

~Maylea Restarter ( A kind of programme, after breakdown it can automatic turn on the ot)

~All monsters, spells, outfits from 8.1 client (100% works)

Those are most imporatnt things that i add. That ots isnt prepared for guys who like exp x 9999999999 its mostly for player who likes RPG and pvp
cause voc balance is realy good there.

What about new quests?

Temple of Time Quest

Making of it takes me a looooooooot of my and my friends time. Thank to Temple of Time we can travel in time. Well, tbh w can travel to future, everything looks nice until we wont see
a destroyed city, meanwhile doing a quest u will know what happend, who or who atacked city and a stuff like that. I hope that you will enjoy it, cuz its not for guys who prefer missions like g into tp kill 666 demonz and take a reward

futuretemplevw0ak3.jpg

Strange Rooms Quest

Well, its strange quest ;p Its smth like rooms on pharaoh where u have to put gps on floor to get a correct way.

srqko0fr9.png

srq2fb0kc6.png

Death Tower Quest

Well, u have to clean Death Tower, if u will enter theres no turning back ;)

dtq2ac9tl0.png

Some Other screens

templevh1ds0.jpg

shopsjv8xa9.png

teachersco2hr9.png

poizr5sf6.png

Balance MS and ED aka new spells ;)

masmortcw9ix4.png

morthurfu3fd8.png

Warning !

Now u know how is it going with my OT. Now its time for other cases. Probably many of you wont be glad bcuz of "cleaning" of that OT
Its an Aries, and every Aries is famous of his viruses "win-32".T dont even know why we see them, but i know they are 100% not dangerous
so i advice to ignore them, I also think that ppl whos know on engines, can confirm my opinion. And the the others, you have to belive me
on my word, and renember.

NO ONE FORCE YOU TO DOWNLOAD IT.

Download

Link removed, no sources included

CHANGES

- Correct a debug on time to temple quest

- now u can download 2 version of ot
first one is with polish speaking npcs
second one is with english speaking npcs

- I have also changed engine for orginal evo (Aries is no longer anavable - msg me if u want me to host that engine)

- Corrected some gramar with npc, report me if theres still something wrong.

- add new hunting places.

And for those who still do not trust me. Scan it. And u will again see that there is just some "win-32" viruses. that means they are not dangerous. but u dont have download it ;)

Another update.

I returned to old engine, ( Aries ) cuz there were some debugs, which probablly i will repair soon, and give you two engines to chose ;)

You should redownload engine.

Credits to Sentil@******
and me!!! :D

If you liked this distro add rep please :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning To All:
Trojans/Malware In .ExE

EDIT: Very Nice Server/Map, But Infected...

Regards,
Justin.

~stable engine ( Without any crash, even if you host ot for few moths)

that sentance made me doubt about whatever the server is infected or not.

I'm not sure what they are trying to do, spread viruses or steal private information about accounts etc? or both! ;)

Please fix the Virus, so everyone can Dwonload it.

Yours,
Spash!

like i said its not my server but im pretty sure all evolution servers are infected:confused:

The only thing i dont like its that i cant change 15x exp rate to more;P else its pretty good

Link removed, no sources included and possibly infected by malware.

Thread author can pm a mod to reopen the thread once he/she provides a download with sources and without malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back