• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] War Server

MisaeltheKid

Reaction score
I still remember and want to play the old war server... And of course, the best i ever played. I dont remember much, was 7 teams with a lot of famous players, like seromontis, bubba, bubble, sashra, mateusz dragon wielki, dennis tacador de runa....

I also remember i keep waiting for Exequter die, so i could login on him account!! Old times, i need this, if someone have, please, tell me.

Hardly any of them servers exist now and all the famous tibia players you mentioned dont play tibia anymore.

BUUUUMP THIS THREAD! I REMEMBER THIS AWESOME OT SERVER OF WAR! I WASTED SO MANY HOURS PLAYING IT! CAN ANYONE UPLOAD THIS SERVER PLEASE! I'LL THANK YOU A LOT

Sorry for bad english, isnt my native language.

It was just characters for everyone play..

1/1
2/2
3/3
4/4
5/5
6/6
7/7

7 teams..

It was my server :p
Called World-War 8.1 :)

If there is enough interests I would think about to rehost a World War 8.0...
(Sorry for double post, cant edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, add them xD I used to play with them in a CTF Server. They were charts from the past.

Well, add them xD I used to play with them in a CTF Server. They were charts from the past.
I have started working on that project just for fun.
I think I will be ready to release it in 1-2 days.
I will advertise it on forum then, its going to be a fun server only, nothing big. I do have a dedicated server laying around which I do not use, so I could host the server there.

I have started working on that project just for fun.
I think I will be ready to release it in 1-2 days.
I will advertise it on forum then, its going to be a fun server only, nothing big. I do have a dedicated server laying around which I do not use, so I could host the server there.

Good to know mate, gl :)

Awesome, I will add Antica and Nova from 2006 first. Later when there would join more players, I will think about adding more.

Fabulous, i'm pretty sure your server will be full in a few days, everyone misses this. Good luck.

Awesome, I will add Antica and Nova from 2006 first. Later when there would join more players, I will think about adding more.

Fabulous, i'm pretty sure your server will be full in a few days, everyone misses this. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back