• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] World War III

Galer

Reaction score
Hello this is my second attempt of making a war server.
This war is based on World War 8.1
I give as much credits as I can to danger for the server itself and the starting equipment if he doesnt mind.
(if you do mind and you read this please just pm me and tell me)
Map: good old Thais.

Characters:

1/1: USA
2/2: Brasil
3/3: Mexico
4/4: Netherlands
5/5: Poland
6/6: Spain
7/7: Sweden

P.S: I found these were the mostly played countries, if you want me to add another country just tell me.

Each character has the same color outfit as its flag.

The character with the name Knight USA is male while Knight'USA is female, I only made 8 character all together for each country so the ratio won't be like 20:1.

I would suggest if you are suggesting on running this server on a dedicated host, you advertise it in the advertising section so people from different countries would come play.

All of the characters start at level 200.
If you find any bugs post them in this thread or PM me.
Feel free to take a scan!

Finally please do not flame the thread by saying something like "oh this noob server it sucks!".

Yours Galer.

Last edited:
Unfortunately if you say there is a virus, then your just saying that the official world war distribution has a virus, and that woudln't please that many people would it?

this server was takin from o t f a n s.net?
Danger II makes these servers...same map, same everything~
Hes made them for years. since 7.6 came out!

No Credits To You~

Lol? Did you even read what is in the thread? I guess you didn't so I'm not even going to bother answering you.

Please Upload File again and send me :(

Uhmm I didn't do a lot of edits to 8.1 I remember most of these game engine things were fixed with the svn already :p
But still thanks for the credits

Uhmm I didn't do a lot of edits to 8.1 I remember most of these game engine things were fixed with the svn already :p
But still thanks for the credits

Ok man but i'm have serv 8.10 work by aries xml 4.0 and i search for source 8.10 XML to doing exe file fo myself and open my ot .. and add creatuescipt + globalevent .. and anything i do but where i get this source .. !

let me search right now in otland (( Serv 8.10 war ))
Acc 1/1
know this ?!

Ok man but i'm have serv 8.10 work by aries xml 4.0 and i search for source 8.10 XML to doing exe file fo myself and open my ot .. and add creatuescipt + globalevent .. and anything i do but where i get this source .. !
you could simply use ninja's downgraded 8.0 TFS 1.2, edit some lines and voila you've got tfs 1.2 as 8.1 :)

you could simply use ninja's downgraded 8.0 TFS 1.2, edit some lines and voila you've got tfs 1.2 as 8.1 :)

i know but where i get TFS Bro..
can give me link please ?!

Back