• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [8.1 XML] Hoster needed!

Tyronoz

Immortal Technique
Reaction score
Hai.

As the title says, I'm looking for a hoster that can host a pvp-enforced with ustrike map. The server has been run under three year's and has brought lots of attention to people due to it's unique pvp and vocation balance.

The issue now is, this server has always lacked a hoster which has caused the server to lagg when reaching 75 players online. The server record is around 130 people online and can definetly reach more than that if the has a good host.

What i'm looking for is a good computer with atleast 100mb net that can handle 150-200 player's online, as a result of that I will pay you money by the end of the month (the price depends on how good your computer is)

More information about the server can be read here: http://otland.net/f43/sweden-real-babek-8-1-pvp-e-24-7-a-126712/

For even more further information PM me and I may send you some pictures of the server.

Thanks

Tyronoz

if the server is a XMl dought no one want to host it:p

The only reason I stick with XML server's is because in SQL you cannot increace magic damage (and some other things, but less important)

And beside - what's so "wrong" with hosting an XML server?

you can increase magic damage with sql... i think you need to read abit more!
Really unsecure and really bad:p

Back