• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.10] Seabis mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
new bitchyz :DD

ss33.png

SS34.png

pojedynek2.png

pojedynek1.png

It looks cool, although in the ss with the crystals you should add a little more lightning. ._.

little fun with evo map, please comment and advice what can i change....

ss35.png

Looks good, although I don't like that EVERYONE destroys their cities. :/ I like clean cities and with population. :) Although, that's just a matter of my taste, leaving that aside it looks cool. ;)

"ich habe keine lust"

how can i borderize it (nice) :
ss39.png

__________________________________________________________________________________

ss40.png

ss41.png

ss42.png

ss43.png

ss44.png

ss45.png

ss46.png

ss47.png

Those black bars used up and down of the screenshots make it look like a movie. :p Nice mapping, keep it up!

@up
thats what i was thinking -.-
@topic
i rlly like it :D keep going

You could maybe add some spawn, and using other outfit that fits with the environment, and maybe adding some more rocks or derbis.
Other than that I don't think that you need to do anything about the first two images
ss50.png

ss51.png

I LOVE THAT BRIDGE! :wub: Although, I don't see any Demons. :confused:
ss52.png

ss53.png

I don't like this pic at all, it looks unfinished and it looks daylight. :/ That looks weird, and maybe you could use some "burning walls" like you did with the others. ;)
ss54.png

I love it, but again, it looks uinfinished and there's a bug in the borders...
ss55.png

I love the lava pound that you did there.
Maybe you could add "flaming walls" in the lava and remove a little of "fire".
ss56.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back