• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.10] Seabis mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
a tip would be making the mountains a little more interesting when you walk in those paths, at least I enjoy maps more if there's some detailed surroundings ^^ Otherwise it's really good! =) I like it!

It looks nice but only for Showoff there are only 1-2 sqm to walk for rpg its to small o_O when there are 2 Monsters a Paladin will die.

Sorry, but I gotta disagree with that. In Tibia there are plenty of places where you only have 2 sqm of space, sometimes 3. For example: several caves (No not always low level spots), quests (For instance Banshee and PoI quest) and paths. Sure, mainy, when it comes to really hard creatures, there is more space to walk but not always a whole lot. But the spot he's showing can also be for somekind of quest or just be a path with a few semi-hard creatures:)

i've to work on mountains :s

hellhundy.png

Use carpet typ brushes (gravel and things) there an ice floe one that would look great in your snow areas.

Youre detail is good, groundtypes needs work.

first normal nature for a very long time :x

wodospad.png

Well.. Looks good, but I have never liked mountains with 1sq... I think it always have to be 2sqm at least.

XD I think it's really hard to lvl over there...
Unless you're a very high level. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back