• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.10] Shadow Server (Ustrike) Data Pack Full

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
I got many requests asking for such old server and since I still have it on my PC and not going to use it at all so I decided to release it here, Hope someone can rework/update and benefit of it as much as possible.
It doesn't contain any source/engine but it used old XML source/engine.
Aries-XML 0.4 you will have to find it by yourself.
I tried to fix few known bugs/issues like Account Manager/Leave-Sell house commands/Far use-able quest chests but still you'll have to move of XML to latest TFS get raid of the rest bugs.
I didn't make this server it was made by Babek Safi, I guess, Can't find him here on OTLand anymore.

Attachments

• Shadow Server 8.10.rar
    3 MB · Views: 484 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
hey what is the last aries version can i use it 0.4.0 or something else
do you have another server like enforced ,babek , ETC...

You can use it with any old XML engines such as (Aries XML 0.4) or downgraded TFS versions to 8.1, Should work with few edits, I have uploaded 2 other famous 8.10 data-packs you can check them.

You can use it with any old XML engines such as (Aries XML 0.4) or downgraded TFS versions to 8.1, Should work with few edits, I have uploaded 2 other famous 8.10 data-packs you can check them.
do you have any source (link, post , etc..) for this (downgraded TFS versions to 8.1) ?

Deleted post
he asked for source for the engine it is very important piece to have when trying to host ots especially that there is not many sources for engines for that version anywhere anymore. not something special there could be potentialy trojan or backdoors in the engine or unknown commands you are not only acting childish if not for forum restrictions you would now have had few names in your ear that would not be very pleasant toward your direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have any source (link, post , etc..) for this (downgraded TFS versions to 8.1) ?
I can only find this, You can upgrade it to 8.1
Others are XML without source files or ones full of bugs.
I hope someone might downgrade latest TFS 1.4 to 8.0/8.1/8.11 when it's released.
You may also use OTX I think there are few OTX downgrades for 8.1

Hey, @M0ustafa, is there any possibility you can tell me what bugs are you talking about?
I mean Leave/Sell House commands refers to crashing OT with houses with no house-exit, yeah?
Could you tell me more about far-usable quest chests, how does it work?

I mean Leave/Sell House commands refers to crashing OT with houses with no house-exit, yeah?
Filling house with items then leave or sellhouse will increase your character's DP size then it can cause lag/crash.
Could you tell me more about far-usable quest chests, how does it work?
Just add position check to useable items in Lua or find someone to fix it to you in sources, People can use every item with bot as long as they can see it, Doesn't matter the distance of the item or walls/floors.

I won't provide any Support for my 8.10 posted servers anymore, I just posted them for nostalgia and because I got requests from people, I can't fix the new discovered bugs daily, People neglected XML engines for a reason, Just move on to TFS.

Evolutions 0.7.8 xml but has so much edits and bug fixes

Back