• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.2] 1337/Rox0r released [SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big thank you to those who could finally realize that this has no virus. I would really appreciate if a Moderator could remove those saying it's a virus. We have no intentions of putting anything harmfull in our release.

Temple position can be found in the top left corner.
Have fun with the map, it did take alot of work over a few months. I hope it can help other servers getting inspiration.

Okey, gonna check it soon.

By the way, why aren't you guys hosting the ot 24/7? or what about the dedicated server you were gonna get soon? would be much better with 24/7 online time :)

open the map with map editor and then check town u will get the temple pos then

Okey, gonna check it soon.

By the way, why aren't you guys hosting the ot 24/7? or what about the dedicated server you were gonna get soon? would be much better with 24/7 online time :)

We are waiting for DaoPay to send us the money and then we will get a dedicated. We are not sure if we are gonna continue on this project or on a new one tho...

Christandb said:
tufte can i add u on msn for some info?

I'd prefer if you ask me on PM here on this forum :)

@sizaro

it was a lil rude :p

well..even being generic i won't download it i had some problems with generic in the past..

@topic
don't take it so bad i know u have a good intention but i got a lil trauma after all.

^^

I had 15+ people in 20 minutes,
but I personally think the map is very Unorganized.

Its so random, and everything is everywhere!

Regards,
Justin.

I had 15+ people in 20 minutes,
but I personally think the map is very Unorganized.

Its so random, and everything is everywhere!

Regards,
Justin.

Might be, but it worked very well for us :) But there are always things that can be improved! =)

If you added more towns/houses.
Organized all areas a little more...
Add more quests.

It might be nice.

No,
Just some advice.

Im not doing it for them...
Plus I already have a server.

Donation-System! We can guarantee you that all Donations will finance the new Host-Computer which will be bought as soon as we receive the Donations by DaoPay!

You weren't the first, RealOTS is + Narozia had it earlier then Roxor, like 2 weeks and Roxor got it since 29 Sep 2008.

I was hosting Roxor. I helped u so much and I cant see to me on credits.. Fuck u Petter, xDD

Love ya!;*
Roxor was the best.

ARLAXIS HERE.

www.arlaxis.com

Last edited:
How to Delete the Broadcast Message to Donate your Server?
There are Broadcasts everytime.

Yours,
Spash!

When you dont even know that yo ucan better stop with it. The answer: Delete the npc donater and the script of the npc: donater.lua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back