• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.2] 1337/Rox0r released [SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u need information about how this server works, just send me an e-mail. I will try to help u. I helped to Petter so much with it. For that reason, server never falls down. See u!

Could u please send me 1337 map editor to so i got all the new items u created? ;)

Suckiest map ever made in Tibia OT Worlds History, sorry..

I'll choose to not take you serious. After all, your nick says "sql sux hard", so i guess your saying "xml pwns hard". poor you.

there are some things that ruin the fun... you start as level 1... you got cap system on... how can I change those functions?? :|

Lol? i don't think he will release a new one or maybe o;O

I need some help. When a character has several runes in his backpack, and he relogs to another character there will be a huge freeze and the server will give errors:
[26/10/2008 11:27:24] Failed to unserialize attr_type: 22 for item: 2313
[26/10/2008 11:27:24] WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginData::loadItems

That is for example when someone has explosion runes. When he relogs it will give that error many times in a row so there will be a freeze for 1-5 minutes.

How more runes the player has how longer the freeze lasts.

I did not edit anything on the server yet, all I did was enable account manager and used SQLite. Anyone knows what causes this? Thank you!

Edit: <item id="2273" article="an" name="ultimate healing rune">
<attribute key="runeSpellName" value="adura vita"/>
<attribute key="weight" value="120"/>
<attribute key="charges" value="1"/>
</item>

it gave an attr. error so maybe there is something wrong with that?

Last edited:
I need help

I've this ot but the skills reset when I logout someone can help me?

Server Got A Many Bugs And Virus!!
Dont Download
I know 70% from relased ots are virus
its why he give you ot?
sure he give u ot with virus :)
(Sorry for my bad english)
Yours:
Husam

Well, me and my rly good friend were going to start this because we were tired of our edited real map, so we started and fixed some, then we saw when we relogged that the skills resets, any idea how to fix it? :p p.s i would be really thankful if anyone could help me, write here or send me an pm :)

Regards,
Disturbed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back