• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.2] 1337/Rox0r released [SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its still not save...

The newest download. Here u go:

Code:
Scan taken on 05 Nov 2008 10:54:06 (GMT)
A-Squared	
Found nothing
AntiVir	
Found TR/Delf.esf
ArcaVir	
Found Trojan.Delf.Esf
Avast	
Found Win32:Delf-LHZ
AVG Antivirus	
Found nothing
BitDefender	
Found Trojan.Generic.898077
ClamAV	
Found nothing
CPsecure	
Found Troj.W32.Delf.esf
Dr.Web	
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus	
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus	
Found Trojan.Win32.Delf.esf
G DATA	
Found nothing
Ikarus	
Found Virus.Win32.Delf.LHZ
Kaspersky Anti-Virus	
NOD32	
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control	
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus	
Found Trj/Downloader.MDW
Sophos Antivirus	
Found nothing
VirusBuster	
Found nothing
VBA32	

its safe download the newest version
No its still not safe...

The newest download. Here u go:

Code:
Scan taken on 05 Nov 2008 10:54:06 (GMT)
A-Squared	
Found nothing
AntiVir	
Found TR/Delf.esf
ArcaVir	
Found Trojan.Delf.Esf
Avast	
Found Win32:Delf-LHZ
AVG Antivirus	
Found nothing
BitDefender	
Found Trojan.Generic.898077
ClamAV	
Found nothing
CPsecure	
Found Troj.W32.Delf.esf
Dr.Web	
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus	
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus	
G DATA	
Found nothing
Ikarus	
Found Virus.Win32.Delf.LHZ
Kaspersky Anti-Virus	
NOD32	
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control	
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus	
Found Trj/Downloader.MDW
Sophos Antivirus	
Found nothing
VirusBuster	
Found nothing
VBA32	

Last edited:
Omg noobs, don't you understand yet that even TFS will give you this result? -.-

There's no virus, but well... If you don't want it, don't take it.

Tufte i though that this server hasn't virus but when i downloaded the server .....

Look what the Result was ...

my.php

http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lookherebp0.jpg

and then it removes the Exe, for everyone... i just want to say when you download this server, delete the exe/engine, put a new one.

Thanks,
Zonet

@edit, all my VIP items, when i right click it says you are not a donator.

Last edited:
rofl@zonet... comming here trying to ruin our release?

For those who didin't know, zonet was the one who forced us to release it. Why? Because he used 2 months of his life building up a fake friendship, and even making fake msn accounts named "xinn" etc. And when he finally managed to trick us, his server failed totally and now, after having """"donations""""" up for 1 month, tricking people for some cash, he suddenly turns it down. Zonet is the most egoistic person I've ever met in my whole life... he dosen't want to share anything, and he even tricks people for cash calling it """donations""" and some weeks later his turning the server off pretending that nothing have happened..

Btw, to fix your problem, simply change getPlayerLevel < 1 to getPlayerLevel <= 1.

Dunno why I helped you (again), but your welcome.

According to the """viruses""" everyone found, please read earlier posts in the thread.. zonet knew this, he just wrote it to prevent people downloading it because he is a egostic *****. If we didn't realease it im pretty sure he would and take all the credits, poor human being.

Brother thanks alot for this release, i got a problem loading mysql, i'm uber noob please help me.
the error says #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

Please if anyone knows how to fix it please tell me

Brother thanks alot for this release, i got a problem loading mysql, i'm uber noob please help me.
the error says #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

Please if anyone knows how to fix it please tell me

had the same, just delete the ondelete stuff

There is no viruses, its the remote-administration feature which is present in most versions of OtServ which causes most antiviruses to write it off as a trojan... just ignore it and add the .exe to your antivirus exception-list.

Look, this server doesn't have any virus 'cause i put it right. I made this a server which don't shutdown if u have a "good" computer. So please stop spamming with it.

A kiss to Petter.;D

so dont trust this just download latest tfs and copy map movement actions npc and insert it to the newest tfs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back