• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.2/8.21]TFS 0.2.13 rev. ~1000 modified by Gesior

Uptime: 89h 39m (My server), I'm using tags witch my modifications :), well nice Gesior xd.

have function cleanMap() ?

Tags got function /clean so, it isnt hard to add function cleanmap() :)

Really poor features
I hate it

I dont saw ONE good thread you posted, so first make something and post it.. you'll see ratings.. you cant ? stop talking bullshits if you cant make it better. Gesior`s always want to help peoples, I think you dont ? Get a life! :[

Tags got function /clean so, it isnt hard to add function cleanmap() :)

I dont saw ONE good thread you posted, so first make something and post it.. you'll see ratings.. you cant ? stop talking bullshits if you cant make it better. Gesior`s always want to help peoples, I think you dont ? Get a life! :[

Hiperkarmas great contributions to the otserv community
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=9525

hiperkarma is the first one as far as i know to even try contribute with almost all the 8.2 monsters, samme dont flame if you dont know him and he made theforumnottomentioninhere's banner, FOR GODS SAKE STOP JUDGING PPL BY LIES!

Last edited:
This server is very stable if you have a small 50~150 players on your server. The uptime becomes a lot less with 200+ players.

Using it either way.

Hello Gesior, u made very nice job but I got one problem..
Players create guilds but when they logout guild not save or the server wont read database.
What I need make to fix it?

Thanks.

Hello Gesior, u made very nice job but I got one problem..
Players create guilds but when they logout guild not save or the server wont read database.
What I need make to fix it?

Thanks.
It's version compiled for my OTS :(
I deleted lines (from engine) with save rank_id, guild_title, because it block guild manager on OTS site.

Thank You Gesior, I'm using you server.

;*
-
Gesior, now I have got it is problem;
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\pot\OTS_Guild.php on line 284

Players make your guild on site and when they go see guild page get this erro, can you help me to fix?

Last edited:
Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:eek:nSay

data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:13: attempt to call global 'saveServer' (a nil
value)
stack traceback:
data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:13: in function 'save'
data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:6: in function <data/talkactions/scrip
ts/save.lua:3>

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:eek:nSay

data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:8: attempt to call global 'saveServer' (a nil
value)
stack traceback:
data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:8: in function <data/talkactions/scrip
ts/save.lua:3>
How to save server :/ ??

i have on TFS 0.3 Npc wich save the server but on 0.2 wont work :[ i need saveserver cause im worry about crash and big rollback :((

Last edited:
Realy good, but my questions are:
-Does acc maker by gesior for tfs 0.2.13 will work with this serwer? ^^
-If the acc maker by gesior for tfs 0.2.13 will work with this serwer, then if it will be a problem with creating guilds like said joffily in his post?

@Kret
Save scripts from talkactions for tfs 0.3 doesnt work on tfs 0.2.x

Last edited:
Back