• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.2/8.21]TFS 0.2.13 rev. ~1000 modified by Gesior

WTF!!

19:10 Account Manager: Your character has NOT been made, please try again.

:S:S:S:S
What is wrong :S

Tommorow version with new items.otb
---------
EDIT:
I will not post new version. TFS is again shit... crash every 10 minutes..

Last edited:
I hope u will post new version items.otb , I need it very much :/ otherway my map would never be in TFS 8.2
If This error in console is becuase of old items.otb
FATAL Header information is outdated. Code 4.

edit: Crash was because of new runes (but u know it) :p I hope u will fix it and post this items.otb

Last edited:
please fix new revision ! i need good & stable engine for my new server =(

edit

or tell me how i can add to my OT this functions

Last edited:
A question already lowers the ot and this where the accounts(bills) of the chars and that of the god?

I make characters on the built-in account manager and i cannot find where they are in any folders. I don't know where to find or edit my characters, I have looked everywhere i can think of and even used searh on my computer. The characters exist, i can login them anytime, but i can't find where they are, can someome please help me, i never found this poblem in any other OT servers, he accounts and players had their own folders, but here they dont.

I make characters on the built-in account manager and i cannot find where they are in any folders. I don't know where to find or edit my characters, I have looked everywhere i can think of and even used searh on my computer. The characters exist, i can login them anytime, but i can't find where they are, can someome please help me, i never found this poblem in any other OT servers, he accounts and players had their own folders, but here they dont.

Because there not in folders. TFS [The forgotten server] is an SQL server. if your using the built-in account manager then your characters are being stored in the "forgottenserver.s3db" Get an SQlite databse editor to access/change them.

I'll find one and update this post if i have time

Is it possible to gain spells by level, instead of buying them?
If so, how can i fix that? I can't find anything in the config.cfg

Thanks

Back