• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.2]Forgottenserver Testserver

i will upload the eat fix i just forgot to change te onCreatureSay values

UPDATED WITH NEWER LINK FIXED MANY BUGS AT FIRST POST

Last edited:
There are lots of other features that's gotta be changed on the server in order to get the server fully working with 8.20. I strongly suggest that you don't use this for serious use. (I know that most of you guys know this, but the newbies might think it's stable.)

Anyway, thanks Cometangel for sharing. If anyone has a tutor account that they're willing to share with either Tala or Kornholijo that'd be great, so that they can enter the test server and check some things in order to adapt the server for 8.20 use, so that we can have an official release of TFS 8.20.

Empty i have many values for Korholijo And Tala, i got all the values for the new trade window Etc

i failed on the tutor test today :( but i made it on my 3rd account >.<

Wowo, pretty nice, I hope tala~ and forgotten team fix the party share exp and the arena quest, if they going to make a 8.20 server :D.

Great , Would you compile the new trunk with the new NPC trade window please ? I wanna try it :)

Here it is =)

also i noticed to use the npc channel i needed to modify some source when i wanted to use it with tfs but half of it already existed soo i think tfs is more up to date on the other files

hehehe posting how far i made it with an tfs based distro one step further than thoose on ****** but... its just that my npc sell, but its based on nfries88's npc ^^
msmsh.jpg

Some one post his ip of his server cuz i dont want to open a server

who's? what? where? what do you mean you can host an 8.2 testserver since there is no ip changer for it...

So I want for the items to show for the players, I do not want a use for them.

The items do not appear in my map editor, as they do to appear?

explain better and even though u just want to show the items and you need to use the testserver client to do that and there is no ip changer for it so i suggest stick to what you have

Last edited by a moderator:
the server u posted http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/588190448.html don't have the save function... can you help me ?

Back
Top Bottom